Auto Tech

Angie's List since July 2009

Additional DBA - Automotive Technology....

HANSEN AUTO BODY ACTON

Hansen Auto Body Acton, Winner of ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD 4 years in a row, offers high quality, environmentally friendly auto body and car collision repair & painting services at a good value. We aim to take the hassle out of autobody and collision repairs - Satisfaction guaranteed. Serving the Acton Boxborough - Concord area & Middlesex West Boston burbs since 1995. BBB Accredited/A+ Rating. Hansens is a local, independent bodyshop. Towing & auto repair services available from our friends and Angie's List Super Service Award winner next door Sal's Auto & Truck Repair. Call Dave at 978-263-6606 or come on by for a FREE Estimate!

Award 2019

07/31/2012

They are brilliant. Had I taken it to the dealer, it would have been fantastically expensive. They are always able to do fantastic repairs at half the cost of the dealer. They saved us a huge amount of money. I love the guy. I am 56 and he sold me my first car when I was 20. They are totally honest and totally ethical. I would never find another place like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Auto Tech for auto repair. I have a Prius and I had broken my front bumper which they fixed. My daughter has an old Audi with 200,000 miles and she got into a mild collision. Because of the mileage and the age of the car, it was considered totaled by my insurance company. They did the repair for much, much less than the insurance company assessed it to be.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair,car sales

07/15/2009

The mechanics at Auto Tech are very cooperative with pricing. They are very honest and communicative. They really care about my needs and give me good prices. They do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Auto Tech for my auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair