Murphy Dental Group

Angie's List since June 2015

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems from tooth decay to oral cancer are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here....

Stephen J. Matarazzo, D.M.D.

Our dental practice located in Quincy MA is a state of the art facility providing high-quality dental care to the people in the Norwell, Hingham, Braintree and Quincy areas. We are known for the high standards of care that are maintained at our office. Since the start of our practice in 1978, our dentist and team have stopped at giving nothing short of the best to our patients. Our office is designed for the comfort of the patient as well as for efficiency to give an unparalleled dental experience the people in the area.

02/29/2016

My husband and I have been going to this dentist for years.  I've like his work and the staff is great.  I love Kelley and she cleans my teeth.  If I've had a problem they are very caring and supportive.  Great manner when handling customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with my gums.

CATEGORY periodontics

10/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY dentists, periodontics, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist, dentures, tmj

Family Dentistry - Cleanings - Fillings - Implants - Oral Cancer Screening - Periodontal Disease Therapy - Bonding - Crowns - Teeth Whitening - TMJ/TMD Treatment - Veneers