Mass Architect, LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since May 2016

As a registered architect in Massachusetts, and a graduate of Auburn University's Bachelor of Architecture program with work experience around the Boston area, Nicholas Paolucci is a reliable candidate for your next home or building design. MASS Architect can work with any budget and takes a personal approach to each and every client. Listening, understanding, and responding to each client’s vision begins the design process....

J. Zarthar Construction & General Contracting

Specializing in creative solutions, we are the best call to make for difficult projects. Do you have a cramped kitchen and need more space? How about a bathroom with no room to move? Has everyone else told you they were impossible to fix or impossible to afford? It is time for some outside the box thinking, and we are just the ones to do it with. Whether it’s a single room or a full home remodel, we’ve got you covered! Give us a call today for a free estimate and affordable prices. Roofing Siding Trim Decks Porches Kitchens Bathrooms Basements Garages Sheds Custom builds And more..... We do it all from the ground up inside and out One call does it ALL!

09/29/2020

I waited for a quote no response texted him to find out if he was working on getting the quote finalized he replied asking for my email address then sent me an email 3 days later telling me that he had bigger jobs to do and could not take on my small project. He could have said that before wasting my time and having me wait for 3 days to tell me that. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic/dormer additional space

CATEGORY architect

I talked to the member on a Friday about the project and said I’d get back to them next week after looking into the property. I did some research, gave them a quote and they did not like the price.

12/21/2019

Nick was extremely responsive and knowledgeable, and for anything he didn't know, he would research the code and answer our questions. He was able to provide variations on the drawings for each stage, with extra detail for each different contractor (the carpenter needed more detail on the reenforced beams; another contractor wanted extra detail on the exterior specs). Each time, Nick got us what w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stamped drawings for a basement renovation

12/18/2019

We had a great experience working with Nick on our master bath and closet design project. He listened to what we were looking for and also gave us helpful design suggestions. Our biggest concern was how a new addition would look on an old Colonial home but he integrated it seamlessly to the exterior of the house and it looks beautiful. He also worked closely with our contractor and the project wen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick designed a new master bathroom and closet addition to the second floor of our home.

11/03/2019

The project is close to completion and Nick responded well with my wishes to keep the unusual and natural style of the former owners' home. Nick responded well to the renovation team's ideas. Thanks to Nick's drawings and listening skills, I will soon have my newest home which brings the beautiful outside spilling into the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a beautiful property in Lincoln, Massachusetts. The home on the property was built in 1977. I needed restoration and so did the gardens. Nick worked from the plans that came with the property. He work well with me and the contractor to rearrange rooms in the floor plan. We had to do some structural work and reposition lighting to bring the house into the 21st century.

02/13/2019

Nick was very responsive, detail-oriented and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
With very little notice, Nick provided me a detailed floor plan which was unexpectedly required.

CATEGORY architect

MASS Architect is a small architectural practice providing all phases of service from schematic design to construction administration. We welcome projects from each building sector, whether it be residential, commercial, religious, educational, or institutional. Our architectural design responds uniquely to the complexities of individual client goals and uses. Starting with thorough research, the design process strives to reveal how a building can achieve the highest function for its users as