Comfy Cozy Pet Sitting

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2013

Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - kjac12@comcast.net....

Arffpetcare

8  REVIEWS
Arffpetcare

***Please call or text 781-888-3276***Arff Pet Care Home Sitting Services has provided peace of mind for pet owners since 1985. Arff offers flexible and reasonable rates, providing services in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Arff offers: daily dog walks, pet playgroup,catsitting, pet taxi between any two locations, drop off and pick ups to and from vet, groomer, kennel or to someone else's house, vacation sitting or housesitting services (with or without pets at home)- including mail & newspaper collection and alternating indoor lights. With more than 33 years of careful service and experience, Arff can bring you peace of mind that your pets are being cared for when you are away from your home. Arff takes custom requests - working with you to tailor a pet care program around the needs of your pet. Arff is a longtime member of Pet Sitters International (PSI) and is credentialed, bonded, and insured. Please visit Arff's Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/ArffPetCare/

11/03/2014

Was a good experience overall. I thought it was somewhat costly for a little less than one hour of walking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk dog, play with dog.

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you for the review, [member name removed]. However, I do want to point out that we charged $20 per visit, not $25.

10/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comfy Cozy Pet Sitting does an outstanding job taking care of our two french bulldogs. They are responsive to all our inquiries and keep a log/journal of daily activity (including hints on helping to train our 7 mos. old puppy). I would recommend them to anyone looking for help with their pets.

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

thank you so much for the kind words. we truly appreciate them and love taking care of your fur babies!

08/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They walk our two French bulldogs on the daily. They do a wonderful job.

02/18/2014

The walker quit her job after just about 4 weeks and there was no one else in the company who was close enough to walk my dog.  The owner did her best to help me find a new walker and we parted on good terms.  I was really disappointed because the walker did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired CCPS to walk my dog

CATEGORY pet sitters

01/16/2014

Fed, refreshed water, cleaned litter, and spent time with here. Updates were texted to me upon request. And a daily update with notes on what was done was left (part of services) upon completion of needed period.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sit for one cat.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet Sitting & dog walking.

Check, PayPal