Kermit B Schulz & Sons Inc

A 94 Reviews

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since September 2009

39 Norfolk Rd

Millis, MA 02054

Please call the office directly at 508-376-5545 for any service related calls or appointments, as the service dept. does not have access to Angie's List.** We understand that no other single system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort or how much your utility bill will be than your heating system. That's why we specialize in comfortable, cost effective heating solutions, including furnaces, boilers, hybrid systems, geothermal systems and heat pumps. We also provide annual maintenance contracts and assess your heating system to evaluate its energy efficiency. We can help you maintain and repair the system you have, or replace it completely. As factory trained technicians, we can provide routine periodic inspections, licensed warranty and post warranty repairs, and immediate emergency response. Indoor air pollution can actually be worse for you that outdoor pollution. We can help supply and install air purifiers and humidifiers, and we're certified in duct system design, installation, and cleaning. Additional phone number - Brian Anderson (508) 513-8211. Financing is available....

hvac repair (93)water heater repair and installation (10)heating oil company (1)plumber (1)

12/12/2019

From start to finish, the project progressed flawlessly. They were thorough, professional, included the subcontractors for the electrical in the price and coordinated their work with them on the day of the install and removed all the old equipment. They left the place spotless. They were also less expensive than the 2 other vendors I had quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace aging gas furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thanks for the great review Scott. Happy Holidays! Bob Schulz
C

05/13/2019

Dan came out on time and did measurements for a central or ductless a/c unit. I was told it wouldn’t be right away for the quote maybe a week or so. It’s been over a month. Found a more responsive company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac install

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Dan just showed me a copy of your quote, it is dated April 9th. Possibly it got put in a junk folder, or maybe he mixed up the email address? It is for a 2ton Fujitsu system with wiring. Bob Schulz, President KBS

04/02/2019

The problem with my furnace was identified and fixed quickly. The two technicians were very professional. They talked me through the source of the problem and offered maintenance advice. I'm very happy with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Woke up this morning to discover my furnace was no longer working. Called for help around 7am. They answered the phone and had someone at my house 45 minutes later.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the nice review! We appreciate seeing these from the customers Bob Schulz, President

10/29/2018

All good. Called midweek when furnace was failing, and a tech happened to be in the adjacent town. Came by within 40 minutes, did well working while my wife was on a work call and couldn't really talk. Hefty markup on the replacement part needed, but no complaints, they had it on hand and got things working quickly. Satisfied, would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace working poorly

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

Thanks for the nice review [Member Name Removed]. Bob Schulz

03/17/2018

it was an easy fix - something must've switched off the furnace switch - he quickly diagnosed it and also ensured that our temperature dial was level

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to troubleshoot why our furnace wasn't heating our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to send a review, we appreciate these a lot!

02/02/2018

Called Kermit B Schulz & Sons when my old furnace set off my carbon monoxide detector. They came immediately with sensor equipment and determined furnace was no longer safe to operate; and too old (25 years) to repair. Tech took measurements and sent a sales consultant who provided a detailed quote. We accepted and he ordered the equipment and scheduled installation for the next day. They arrived ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed], I'll be sure to post this for the crews to see as well, they love seeing reviews like this, as do I. Best tool ever to make sure the customers are being taken care of as they should expect from our team. Bob

11/29/2017

Brian Anderson spent 30-45 minutes looking at the equipment and going what work needed to be preformed. Brian never follow up with a proposal. A waste of my time. How do companies get work if they don't follow up with the potential client.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner condenser replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

We are very sorry [Member Name Removed], I spoke to Brian about this, and he said he looked into it and it was totally his fault, he yellow-coded the quote file by mistake on your quote header (means done and sent), and "totally messed up on this" as he said. July was absolutely crazy for us, not a good excuse nor am I trying to give you one, but can also see how this inadvertently happened in err...

09/04/2017

Perfect - quick, easy, and fairly inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed wires on ac

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate you taking the time to do this. Bob Schulz, President

07/28/2017

Great, two guys showed up, early! They quickly diagnosed the issue as being a loose flare fitting. They tightened that fitting up, checked all the others. Then recharged the system with new refrigerant. Our mini split system is working great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 3 zone Fujitsu Mini Split system was not operating correctly and needed to be repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed], glad we could get you back up and running quickly during that heat spell! Bob

06/06/2017

Diagnosis was quick and accurate. Some wires were replaced by the tech after the diagnosis, due to rodents chewing them. The broken part was ordered and I was contacted promptly when they received the part for install. Install was supper fast and our family room is now cool again. I would recommend and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and fix a broken Mitsubishi split AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Glad we could get you back to being cool again. Thanks for the nice review, have a great summer! Bob Schulz, President KBS

Residential & commercial heat pumps. Hybrid systems. Heating & air conditioning. Geothermal sales, repair & installations. HVAC.

Fuel oil.