Hocol Extreme Cleaning

Founded 2002 •

We are a group of experience professionals in the area of Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Hocol is focused on Pressure Washing to home siding, decks (wood and plastic) and patios, detailed Window Cleaning, gutter and roof cleaning. Our job is to provide an excellent customer service and to make sure our clients are completely satisfied....

DaBella - Boston

01/05/2020

We paid for his services last summer. He knocked on my Elderly mother's door looking for money after Christmas. This is outrageous. The account was in my name and thus the owner should have contacted me by emailing me an invoice. and/or taking me to small claims court., but to knock on my mothers door feels like elder harassment. The person who answered the phone when I called Hocol was rude and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing a deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

11/01/2019

Could not be any more satisfied with the service provided. They accommodated a short notice service to meet my schedule. Workers did an amazing job - didn't realize how much the windows needed cleaning until you see it done! . They were able to add gutter cleaning on the same day. Great service and value - will use them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning (in & out) & gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

10/04/2019

The completed work was excellent! House looks great, windows sparkling clean. Daniel was prompt, professional and friendly. Had to reschedule due to weather and fit us in very soon after the original date. Price was very reasonable. Couldn't be happier with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing house including gutter exterior, windows cleaned inside & out including sills.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

09/18/2019

great - easy to schedule. fast work. very nice and friendly. great prices. Fantastic job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Maintenance

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

09/09/2019

They did an excellent and thorough job. Our windows are soarkling. Very nice people to deal with also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

We offer the Pressure Washing Services, Gutter Cleaning and Windows Cleaning. Roofing Installation and Siding.

All our services is keeping our customers happier