Allied Collision Center

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2013

Allied Collision Center "We make insurance claims easy", Fast-Efficient-Seamless...

Stephen's Auto Body

Stephen's Auto Body & Towing, Inc is a busy auto body shop located in Melrose, MA. Each year we continue to expand our business because of our quality work and the timely manner in which we repair vehicles. The shop is state of the art and we recently acquired an additional 5000sf facility which we are using as additional shop space. Stephen's Auto Body & Towing, Inc. has been serving the community in and around Melrose for over 30 years and the owner, Stephen Longmuir, is somewhat of a hometown hero for his charitable contributions to various different agencies & causes in the area. Additional email: info@stephensautobody.com. Additional phone number: (781) 665-3400 & (781) 233-2662.

03/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service.

CATEGORY auto painting

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired hail damage using pointless dent removal on my BMW.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

03/06/2015

My car looks like new. The service quality, communication, and speed of repair were outstanding. I would recommend Allied to anyone needing auto repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my car after a collision with an at fault motorist which damaged my car.

CATEGORY auto painting