Bulkhead Doors Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2011

Family owned, with 7 employees. Experts in Basement Bulkheads. 30 years experience in foundations & Steel bulkhead doors. Traditional "Bilco factory approved" installer for replacements. Custom steel sizes "Built to Fit" your needs.Old wood doors can be built into strong, secure steel for longivity and safety. Specializing in replacement of old, rusted, steel casing stair units & tops. These were commonly installed in the 1960s&70s.No excavation machines,cranes or heavy trucks needed that damage your yard and landscaping. Replaced all in one day! Finish Paint options also available. Custom applications to keep weather out of your Basement. Give us a call today! 508-947-0777...

Woodrite Construction

WoodRite Construction Remodeling & General Contractors specializing in all major construction and renovation , no job to big or to small. Quality service guaranteed. Get your free estimate today.

11/24/2020

Bulkhead Doors Inc. provided a reasonable estimate, were able to get to the job a few weeks sooner than expected, and did an overall great job. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my bulkhead cellar doors and stairs

CATEGORY dock building

05/28/2020

Joe was quick to respond to our panic call about water in the basement from the bulkhead. We sent him photos and he promptly assessed the problem and made a recommendation. He came to our house for appointment very timely. He clearly explained the problem and the solution to us. Joe was always quick to respond to an e mail, even late at night! Joe and team are very conscientious, easy to work with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bulkhead in home was improperly installed, causing major water in basement. Needed a new bulkhead.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

11/09/2019

In my opinion, a perfect result. A quick, cordial response to my request-for-quote, and a reasonable time between my go-ahead and installation. The crew arrived as agreed, worked straight through, did a fine job, left minimal site damage, and explained use and care. A thoroughly professional job, competitively priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a rusted-out basement bulkhead

CATEGORY doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your comments and business!

01/25/2019

Vrey well. I contacted BDI late October 2018, worked out a contract with Keri and Leo to remove existing bulkhead, dispose of it, and replace it with a custom steel bulkhead that is primed and painted. In addition, the old stairs would be removed, disposed of, and replaced with custom built stairs that are up to code. I was kept up-to-date on the status of the project. Both bulkhead and stairs wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotted wooden bulkhead and stairs to the basement of my home

CATEGORY doors

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business! Keri and Leo and BDI crew

11/28/2017

Job was completed on time as promised and at price. Only 1 issue our foundation wasn't completely level, not on their end. But was handled easily by their expert installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a complete new bulkhead doors.

CATEGORY doors

Thank you for your comments. we appreciate your business!

Replacement, Installation, of Bulkhead Cellar Doors and consultation of moisture in basement areas

We do not do precast concrete

Check, Financing Available, PayPal