Aspen Environmental

B 27 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2010

270 Lawrence St

Methuen, MA 01844

We provide disinfectant cleaning and sanitary fogging and are capable of disinfecting against human coronavirus (covid-19). We have the professional certifications and experience not only for remediating mold, but for taking the corrective measures to ensure it doesn't happen again. Fully certified and insured. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE OR CONSULTATION TODAY AT: (617)-957-0045....

mold removal (23)air duct cleaning (4)pest control (3)hvac repair (2)water and smoke damage (2)

04/23/2020

Everything went as planned, better than I hoped for. Clean, professional, and maintained their distance. Finally back to normal. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thanks for the great review! Thanks for choosing us and being so satisfied with the completed job. Stay well.

11/01/2019

would recommend, showed up on time and exceeded my expectations on an in home mold problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you for the high review! It is our priority to exceed our standards and we are happy to hear that you believe that is exactly what we did.

02/01/2019

Alex came right away and said they would do the work. They demolished my neighbors' place then, after a week, refused to work on my house because it was "dangerous". All MA contractors that work on old houses are required to follow worker safety procedures, even places like mine that had lead abatement completed. Aspen does not understand rudementary worker and will leave your house wet and molder...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage repair

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Unfortunately we had to exit [Member Name Removed]'s unit due to the ongoing lead abatement that was occurring in the rooms we were working on. [Member Name Removed] assured us the lead was previously abated but this proved otherwise when a crew showed up and began work. Luckily I knew a member of the lead abatement crew and he informed me the abatement was not complete. We continued to work in th...

09/27/2018

My experience with Aspen was positive. The representative showed up early and looked at all the problem areas I suspected in my house with me and helped educate me about resolving the issues I had. The rep was able to make an expert determination that testing and remediation should not be necessary if I took some specific actions and no payment was requested for this consultation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold investigation and if necessary, testing and remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear that our rep arrived on time and was able to help you determine what was going on at your proerty.

10/25/2017

Everything went well and I am satisfied with their work and professionalism

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation and removal of insulation in the finished basement and attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are glad that we were able to perform a successful job at your property. Thanks for counting on us and trusting our work.

07/12/2017

The rep who gave the estimate came out twice to give an accurate estimate and helpful information. I did not end up hiring them because they were very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate for mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to review our company and we are happy that our representatives where easy to work with and where able to give you the accurate information you needed.

12/03/2015

Aspen was the only duct cleaning service that our HVAC provider, Main Stream Mechanical in Amesbury Suggested.  I can see why, they were excellent. We recently bought our house and replaced the forced hot air furnace.  The house was built in 1988 and I am pretty sure that the vents had never been cleaned. Aspen came and did a very thorough job.  Our house smells better and it could be the placebo ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the ductwork and vents in our house.  About 20 of them.  Also did an anti-microbial fog in the ductwork.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

Thanks for choosing us to clean your ducts [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our job and that our technicians exceeded your expectations.

10/27/2014

Excellent, professional, thorough, clean.  A little on the expensive side, but we wanted a company with all of the above qualities, so we believe it was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the ducts for 2 separate A/C systems in the house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

Thanks for the good review. We are happy to know that our technicians did a job well done. All of our technicians are NADCA certified and properly trained for the job. Thanks for trusting us as your qualified air duct cleaning company.

05/01/2014

Went stellar!  They were quick and did exactly what they said the would and even a little extra.  They were great about separating my living quarter from the work and cleaned up after themselves.  And the dehumidifier is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Another provider had accidentally over-insulated my home.  While the resulting humidity probably would not have bothered most, as an asthmatic it causing me breathing difficulties.  Aspen came in, adjusted the breathability issue, did a full wash down and coating to make certain that no mildew nor mold would take root, and installed a whole home dehumidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

Hello, We are glad to hear that everything went exactly as planned. We hold our technicians to a high standard and are happy to hear that the job performed at your property was done perfectly. Thanks for the good review.

04/10/2014

They are consistent and I haven't seen any bugs since they started working. I don't find them very professional because he just doesn't talk on personal place, he has a lot of flying I guess so they're familiar. They've been great just not great business place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aspen Environmental provided pest control services such as spraying for me last fall.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2013

Thanks for the good review but we are not a pest control or exterminating company as this review was originally posted for a different company. This review has no relation to Aspen Environental and our company or services performed. Thanks.

Mold removal & testing, HVAC duct cleaning, selective demolition & category III sewage backups flood restoration. Mold Remediation, Indoor Air Quality Testing.