Critter Visits

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2009

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

We are a full service pet sitting company. We have 1 employee and a few independent contractors that have been working with our company for years. We are members of Pet sitters international, and the international association of canine professionals. I have been in the pet industry for 20 years and have Vet tech experience. I have titled dogs in AKC obedience. We also train dogs and consult with problem pet issues. We love pets and care for them the way you want us to....

Bed & Biscuit Country Boarding Inn

We are a small family owned dog boarding kennel and have been in business almost 16 years. We are licensed to house up to 25 dogs in our 14 runs. Due to our size we are able to accommodate many special requests and also give your dog the attention he or she deserves while you're away. Tours can be schedule during our regular drop off and pick up hours of 8:30 to 10:00 AM or 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Give us a call!!! Closed between 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Daily.

04/30/2017

It went perfectly! They sent me updates, too, by email!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two small dogs that needed to be walked and fed while I was gone. Two of the sitters met before the date and they were very nice. They did a great job caring for our dogs!

CATEGORY pet sitters, dog walkers

Thanks!! I know they enjoyed visiting [Member Information Removed]!

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They visited once a day for 6 days straight to feed, give attention to, and check on the status of my cat and guinea pig while we were away. They picked a responsible person who didn't live too far from us. He showed up to take notes and ask questions. You are given paperwork to sign under contract; which in turns also helps the care provider. They come to pick up the key before you leave. He left a wonderful note about how everything went, hoped are honeymoon was nice, and how all animals behaved, what he did, and he will let you know of any problems. Returns the key after you call him. Very courteous and friendly. I highly recommend their services. They are very accomadating and will also visit your house twice a day if needed.

06/22/2015

11/16/2014

I need to travel for work occassionally and it has been difficult for my wife and/or parents to give my cat her twice-daily insulin shots in my absence. I signed up for Angie's List and found Critter Visits very quickly. After reaching out to them with my request I received an email from the owner telling me she could help and that she'd find someone local to assist. The woman who I was assigned w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Administered insulin shots to my cat while I was away.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks [member name removed]. We are so happy to help out.

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carin and Melissa are currently taking care of my two dogs (one of which is a puppy). They are absolutely amazing with the dogs and are offering me tips and tricks on some ways to work with the new puppy. So far, a great experience!

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet sitting, dog walking, feeding & watering. Loving, cuddling, playing, daily exercise, cleaning outdoor & indoor messes, administering of medications, vitamins & injections, vet visits, dog daycare, grooming appointments, poop scooping

Ask for details.