JMOTA Contractor Services Inc.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2010

painting interior exterior houses & commercial Handyman services, Restoration services.Ceramic tile setting also installation of vinyl flooring...

10/09/2019

I left a voice mail, sent an inquiry through Angie's list and even sent and inquiry through J. Mota's website over a week ago. All have been left unanswered. If Jaime can't get back to me on work that I would like him to do. What would it be like if he did the work and I called him back with a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Bathroom Roof Vent and Clean & Paint Chimney Cap

CATEGORY roofing

04/14/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased. He was punctual, very professional and super-neat. I think his price was very fair and I would have no hesitation hiring him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our ceiling. JMota responded to our call immediately, was able to give a quote and start the job immediately. He patched our roof and fixed the ceiling to perfection.

CATEGORY plastering,roofing,house painters

09/28/2015

Working with Jaime and his team is a pleasure.   I've worked with a number of contractors now and Jaime's team stands out because of their high quality work and their very "client first" approach.  He provided guidance when questions came up and was flexible when we encountered a few surprises.   But most importantly, throughout the project, I felt that we were working together and on the same tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Upstairs Walls, Ceilings, trim, closets. Paint Bathroom, walls, ceilings, trim closet - install crown molding Repair broken bathroom tile, in multiple places Install & paint dining room baseboard Paint Kitchen Cabinets & walls Build Closet in Basement room. Install wood and tile baseboard in 3 basement rooms Paint basement stairs and install carpet treads Repair framing in window and 3 doors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,basement remodeling

04/29/2014

Mota did an excellent job from start to finish. Crew was courteous and responsive to questions. Excellent craftsmanship on entire project, which was particularly evident in finish of corner boards and windows and garage door trim.  Cleanup was decent, though some small debris / used materials left behind.  We supplied materials, so price is for labor only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MOTA installed Hardie-plank siding on entire house, and installed Azek rake boards, corner boards, fascia, window / garage door trim, and soffit trim.  Installed new gutters.

CATEGORY house painters

06/26/2013

The price was very reasonable. They were wonderful. Jamie Mota owns it and he is a wonderful person. His crew was terrific. They seemed honest, trustworthy and hard working. I can't say enough about them. I did not mind having them in my home for several weeks. They cleaned up after themselves at the end of every day. He called if he wasn't able to make it for some reason. They were just my favori...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used JMOTA Contractor Services to do interior and exterior painting. They also refinished the basement and did all the tiling on the floor and the sheetrock.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

Painting interior exterios Housecleaning

No installation of hardwood floors