GONE WITH THE DOGS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2007

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

We are a professional and reliable dog walking/pet sitting company covering Somerville, Medford, Cambridge, Malden, and Melrose....

Bed & Biscuit Country Boarding Inn

We are a small family owned dog boarding kennel and have been in business almost 16 years. We are licensed to house up to 25 dogs in our 14 runs. Due to our size we are able to accommodate many special requests and also give your dog the attention he or she deserves while you're away. Tours can be schedule during our regular drop off and pick up hours of 8:30 to 10:00 AM or 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Give us a call!!! Closed between 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Daily.

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and left a detailed message on the voicemail and never got a return call. Even if someone doesn't want the work, it is courteous to call and leave a message to that effect.

CATEGORY dog walkers

I'm so sorry about that, we're much better at quick replies to email inquiries. We're unable to take on new clients right now as we are completely booked up and we have definitely fallen behind on returning phone calls inquiring about our services. Again, my apologies!

07/02/2014

I have relied on Gone with the Dogs to take care of my pet for several years. They care for her as if she were their own. They are reliable, responsive, and caring. I am able to leave town and relax knowing that my pet is in good hands. I recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gone with the Dogs looked after my pet for two days over the Easter weekend.

05/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cami and Lori are my regular dog walkers when I go out of town several times a month - I've used GWTD since my dog was a puppy three years ago, and have never had a moment of thinking I'd use another service. My dog has also stayed overnight with Cami. Cami is the ultimate dog professional - pleasing pups and their people!

06/02/2012

We started up with "Gone with the Dogs" a week ago. So far they've been great, Cami and the two walkers, Zoey and Amy, are good with the dogs and she seems to love them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are walking our dog daily during the week.

08/28/2010

Cami took care of our dog while we were on vacation, and she is just fantastic! Relaxed, flexible, and professional; and, as one of her other clients told us, she is so good with our dog that we think the dog likes Cami better than us! Cami also took in the mail and newspapers for us. She also does dog sitting as well as dog walking, and although we didn't do that, there is no doubt she would be w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking.

CATEGORY dog walkers

ON-LEASH WALKS, OFF-LEASH FIELD TRIPS, & PET SITTING.