Express Remodeling Group, Inc.

B123 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2007

245A BOSTON AVE

Medford, MA 02155

9 Time-Super Service Award Winner; Kitchen/Bath/Basement/General Remodeling Expert. Express Remodeling Group, Inc. is fully licensed, insured and lead certified. Our team is expert on all of your home needs. We specialize in: Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, porches & decks, dormers, additions, new construction, home remodeling and renovation including basement remodels and additions/sunrooms, vinyl and fiber cement siding. www.expcontractor.com express@expcontractor.com...

home remodeling (102)home remodeling (36)deck building (35)woodworking (21)interior painting (20)electrician (19)flooring (17)window replacement (16)general contracting (16)plumber (13)roofing (13)siding (12)

02/23/2020

We had a great experience overall with Express Remodeling. We were doing a complete renovation of a 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathroom unit. This included changing the layout, structural work. adding a new bathroom, completing renovating the existing kitchen/bathrooms, etc. It was a big project and some unexpected issues were discovered. Wagner worked with us along the way to solve the issues and the finishe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

02/06/2020

Working with Wagner and his team was a wonderful experience. Wagner is extremely communicative (which I have found to be a rare trait with other contractors in this state) and collaborative. He always responded to my calls and emails and his team was very professional and hard working. On our last project, we had a massive roof leak with structural damage. Our insurance company had referred us to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a massive roof leak with structural damage

CATEGORY decks, electrician, insulation, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

01/25/2020

Great. I'd work with Wagner again. He stayed on budget, was extremely communicative, the job site was extremely clean, and he delievered everything on time. I am trying to book him for another job this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ktichen renovation, HVAC and mini-split system install, new doors throughout house, sliding door install, new windows throughout house, removed popcorn ceiling, painted, moved electrical panel from 1st to 2nd floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/21/2020

It was good. They give out their cell phone number so you can get in touch with them easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of two units of kitchen, bath, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

11/17/2019

The projects went very well. Overall we’ve worked with Express Remodeling for over a year. We added 2 projects (remodel a third bathroom, replace all windows in the house) as the first one went very well (remodel 2 bathrooms). I’ve found them to be honest, reliable and doing an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel 3 bathrooms and replace windows

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/13/2019

Express and their crew basically remodeled an entire half of our home. Our kitchen was from the fifties and they had to remodel down to the sub-floor. I literally have a kitchen from a design magazine now. Wagner, the owner of the company gave me some great layout ideas and was able to connect me with a design team for the cabinets. I could not be more pleased with the end result. The crew was cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen gut, deck addition, front porch remodel and 3 bathrooms gutted

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Photo for Express Remodeling Group, Inc. - 245A BOSTON AVE, Medford, MA - 38231756

11/13/2019

Express and there crew had worked on my house before so when I needed work done at my firm I called them right away. We had some issues getting permits with the city for the work we needed and Wagner (the owner) was able to clear up the issue and move forward with the project. They were also very accommodating dealing with our construction loan and all the paperwork that went along with that. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel at a commercial property- walls, floors, kitchenette install

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/11/2019

Wagner and his entire team were very professional and dedicated to quality work. Since we're a small condo association, we had to break out payments in different ways between the units for specific things. Cristina provided clear accounting when we needed it for the job and even the minor change order we had on the job was done efficiently and easily. Any job has stress and mess. Tearing down a fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Exterior Renovation

CATEGORY contractors, decks, electrician, gutter repair, insulation, masonry, remodeling, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Photo for Express Remodeling Group, Inc. - 245A BOSTON AVE, Medford, MA - 38101405

06/02/2019

never called me back or provided an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

I believe this members must be confusing us with someone else. We do not serve the Natick area or even advertise there. I'm not sure what happened, but we have no phone calls or email regarding this address or member's name.

10/26/2018

From my first meeting with Wagner to review the project, I felt confident in his ability to complete the job. During the walk through he completely understood what we wanted to do and he had a good understanding of the local building codes and how they may impact our design. We had an estimate within a week as promised and the price was comparable to others we recieved. Additionally, there were no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a second story bedroom addition and new bathroom on the second floor

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, hardwood floor repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plastering, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018