Chipman Family Fence

A 28 Reviews

Angie's List since May 2016

399 Spring St

Marshfield, MA 02050

At Chipman Family Fence, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality fencing in the area at the best price possible. The only way to do this is by understanding and having been involved in every step of the process—from inception to installation. And we have been. We quote projects, design fences, and can manufacturer our own materials, do quality control, then build, assemble, and install them—plus we’re here to answer all your questions along the way. Of course that doesn’t mean we have to do it all. We can supply you with fabricated fencing for self-installation, install an automatic gate, or repair an existing fence. Our job is to meet your needs, not the other way around. That’s why Chipman Family Fence is quickly becoming the fence company you can count on for all your fencing, gate, and repair needs. Our fence supply and service region serves all of the South Shore region. Please feel free to reach out directly with any questions, or to request a free estimate....

fencing (28)

07/20/2020

Highly recommended. Wendell is easy to communicate with and transparent. The two guys who did the installation were great as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

04/05/2020

Good people who performed the job as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

03/22/2020

Wendell was prompt,courteous,polite, got the estimate the next day, bid was competitive ....but I went with a lower bid. He did a stockade fence for my son and it came out great1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

02/22/2020

Great - this is the second time I've had Chipman and the were professional as always

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a bar along the bottom of my chainlink fence so my dog couldn't burrow under.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

08/28/2019

Excellently. Wendell advised me on the dimensions and the best material to use for the purpose (black chain link). His guys did great work. The fence is strong and looks attractive and my pup is going to have so much fun and remain safe while dashing around the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fenced-in enclosure for my puppy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

03/21/2019

I would recommend Chipman without hesitation. We needed a fence in our backyard for our dogs. Wendell showed up promptly, was very easy to work with and did a fine job! We needed a fence that would keep our two dogs from wandering into the street, yet not be intrusive on the landscaping. Wendell’s recommendations and final job were perfect! It’s refreshing to find a young man and his crew so astut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fencing For Dogs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

07/07/2018

I emailed them to request a quote to repair my fence. Complete silence (>2 weeks later)--blown off. Disappointed with this unprofessional behavior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry we let you down. Sometimes I don't get to emails quickly enough, we are a small company and it gets very busy and hectic during our busy season. I'd like to do what we can to rectify the situation as you are our only bad review. Please call me at (339) 793-3380 and we can discuss if there is anything that can be done. Thank you for your feedback regardless.

05/08/2018

Wendall was very responsive, showed up when he said and finished the job in the promised timeframe . We are very happy with our new fence. His workers were very professional and I would recommend Chipman Family Fence to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old wood fence with a new white vinyl fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

08/17/2017

Wendell did a great job on time and at the best price . Would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new wood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

07/05/2017

they did a great job on all aspects of the project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We only needed an addition added to the existing wooden fence, but did need a wire fence put in near a hilly area that looked difficult to handle

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

Fencing. Chain Link, Aluminum, Steel, Wood, Wrought Iron, Vinyl, PVC, Fence Repairs, Gate Installation