Chipman Family Fence

• Angie's List since May 2016

08:00 - 16:00

399 Spring St

Marshfield, MA, 02050

At Chipman Family Fence, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality fencing in the area at the best price possible. The only way to do this is by understanding and having been involved in every step of the process���from inception to installation. And we have been. We quote projects, design fences, and can manufacturer our own materials, do quality control, then build, assemble, and install them���plus we���re here to answer all your questions along the way. Of course that doesn���t mean we have to do it all. We can supply you with fabricated fencing for self-installation, install an automatic gate, or repair an existing fence. Our job is to meet your needs, not the other way around. That���s why Chipman Family Fence is quickly becoming the fence company you can count on for all your fencing, gate, and repair needs. Our fence supply and service region serves all of the South Shore region. Please feel free to reach out directly with any questions, or to request a free estimate....

Fencing (24)

08/28/2019

Excellently. Wendell advised me on the dimensions and the best material to use for the purpose (black chain link). His guys did great work. The fence is strong and looks attractive and my pup is going to have so much fun and remain safe while dashing around the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fenced-in enclosure for my puppy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

03/21/2019

I would recommend Chipman without hesitation. We needed a fence in our backyard for our dogs. Wendell showed up promptly, was very easy to work with and did a fine job! We needed a fence that would keep our two dogs from wandering into the street, yet not be intrusive on the landscaping. Wendell’s recommendations and final job were perfect! It’s refreshing to find a young man and his crew so astut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fencing For Dogs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

07/07/2018

I emailed them to request a quote to repair my fence. Complete silence (>2 weeks later)--blown off. Disappointed with this unprofessional behavior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry we let you down. Sometimes I don't get to emails quickly enough, we are a small company and it gets very busy and hectic during our busy season. I'd like to do what we can to rectify the situation as you are our only bad review. Please call me at (339) 793-3380 and we can discuss if there is anything that can be done. Thank you for your feedback regardless.

05/08/2018

Wendall was very responsive, showed up when he said and finished the job in the promised timeframe . We are very happy with our new fence. His workers were very professional and I would recommend Chipman Family Fence to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old wood fence with a new white vinyl fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

08/17/2017

Wendell did a great job on time and at the best price . Would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new wood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

07/05/2017

they did a great job on all aspects of the project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We only needed an addition added to the existing wooden fence, but did need a wire fence put in near a hilly area that looked difficult to handle

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

07/01/2017

Great. Looks fantastic. It much improved the area

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

02/28/2017

I could not have been more pleased with Chipman Family Fence. Wendell saw my vision and executed it perfectly. He read my mind about the finishes I wanted without being asked. The attention to the details was amazing. Having interviewed and got quotes from at least 6 others I was stunned at how well my project came out. Everything was done within a few days, I had constant communication on progres...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom fencing including: specifications from conservation board, 3 custom gates, enclosure to existing porch, small dog safe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

01/16/2017

Very well. Extremely professional throughout whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my cedar fence. Excellent quality product and workmanship.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

10/29/2016

The quality of the work performed was excellent and those performing the work were very courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016