Real Painting & Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

215 Sudbury St

Marlborough, MA 01752

It is the details that make a house a home. We will make sure that the first impression of your house counts. Give us a call today....

house painting (58)interior painting (31)pressure washing (25)woodworking (14)deck building (14)general contracting (12)deck cleaning (10)tile installation (6)house cleaning (4)home remodeling (3)door installation (2)snow removal (1)

11/05/2019

Carlos and his team did a great job with plowing my driveway/shoveling the steps last winter. They were punctual, the communication was great, and I would hire him again without any hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Removal

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

C

08/29/2019

Requested a quote and made an appointment which he missed because he was in the wrong town. I rescheduled and he came out and then never sent a quote; disappointed and a lot of wasted time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

The proposal was sent, please check tour junk email., if u don’t finding i will send again.

08/24/2019

This team was very professional, worked quickly and fit themselves into our schedule beautifully. The work was gorgeous, many people have commented that they love our “new” cabinets, not realizing that they are in fact just refinished! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our cabinets refinished

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/22/2019

Excellent- they arrive on time, work diligently, are very friendly.. clean up at end of day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painted, some carpentry repair, deck and porch painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/27/2019

We recommend Carlos Real and his company, “Real Painting and Home Improvement”, without reservation for painting and home renovation projects. They do superior work for a reasonable price. Carlos is wonderful to work with. He develops a very realistic schedule and sticks to it. He is communicative, takes time to understand the needs of the homeowner, ensures that his crew is punctual and oversees ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plastering,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

07/23/2019

It went great. The team worked diligently to complete the job in short time. They were very courteous and I never felt rushed when I had questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of house, plus carpentry on rotted wood. Also re-installed vent that was incorrectly installed and replaced external window frames that had rotted. Also painted inside of breezeway.

CATEGORY contractors,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Photo for Real Painting & Home Improvement - 215 Sudbury St, Marlborough, MA - 38001565

07/23/2019

Carlos came quickly to give us an estimate for the job. He was and is professional and experienced. The job was performed in a timely fashion by a friendly crew. Everything was very well picked up at the end of every day. The house looks great--would definitely hire Carlos and his crew again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house exterior needed to be painted. This included replacement of rotted boards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

07/09/2019

From start to finish I had a great experience with Carlos and all of the guys that worked for him. I previously had a relationship with him because he was the Contracted Painting Company for the new house that we moved into (Feb 2017) so I knew from that experience that all of his staff had fantastic attention to detail. I spoke with him about my project unaware that he also did renovations and wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Bar

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,house cleaning,lighting,plastering,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for Real Painting & Home Improvement - 215 Sudbury St, Marlborough, MA - 37972729

07/01/2019

Carlos and his crew were great. They showed up when they time promised, were very respectful and easy to work with. They finish work was outstanding and I look forward to hiring him again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of home

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

C

06/22/2019

Carlos responded quickly to my inquiry. He came out, took a look at my deck, and by the evening e-mailed me a quote that was very reasonable. Then he disappeared. I both phoned and e-mailed to set up a time. On the phone, he promised to get back but never did. I ended up buying my own pressure washer and doing the job myself for a third of the price! Yes, it took time and effort but now I have a m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash my deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

I explained to you from the beginning that because of all the rainy days my schedule was very late. and that as soon as I could accommodate your work I would get in touch with you.

painters, painting contractors, interior painting, exterior painting, wallpapering, house cleaning service, dry wall, and snow removal