Able Fence Co

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2011

P R Fence and Landscaping

**OFFERING ASPHALT WORK AT THIS TIME AS WELL** P R Fence and Landscaping has over 12 years of experience n fencing and landscaping proudly serving the Boston metro area i. We will be honest with you. We will give you our best effort in designing and building your project, large or small. We will treat your family, neighbors, friends and property with respect. We offer warranties on workmanship and materials depending on the type of work. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Additional phone# to reach is 978-648-8390

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Black Mini Mesh Chain Link Fence and 2 Swing Gates to meet code requirements. Did a great job. Project was done over the course of two days (posts set, chain link stretched out one day) and the next day (custom gates were installed).

05/13/2014

The week before Thanksgiving, my cedar fence started to fall over due to rotted posts. My first call was to Reliable Fencing in Ashland who gave me an insanely high quote ($1,800 to replace 5 posts) and the women on the phone was rude to me when I asked if they are willing to negotiate. So, I made a couple random calls to fencing companies in the area including Able Fence. Able Fence immediately r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old cedar fence and installed new cedar fence.

03/21/2013

Not a good experience--I tried to set up a time for Dan to look at the fence, and he emailed me to say he could come over right away (not great timing so I asked to schedule it for another time) and I didn't hear from him again. Until he showed up, knocking on my back door one afternoon. He went over my options, I emailed him again to ask him for a quote, and I never heard from him again. Rude and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a portion of my fence that was falling down, so I was looking for a quote on fixing or replacing it, potentially replacing a large amount of fence shortly thereafter.

04/24/2012

There was an issue with the first job and had to come back twice to correct the problem. I was happy, though, that they did come back. Their price was reasonable and I might use them again if I needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Able Fence Company

08/23/2011

They're doing a great job right now. I found this company on the BBB. I had another fence company that provied a quote that was outrageous. I am basically getting the same materials and saving about $1,000.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are in the process of installing a fence.

CATEGORY fencing

Fencing including cedar, vinyl, aluminum & chain Link.