WAYNE ALARM SYSTEMS

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since September 2007

Wayne Alarm Systems is a full service electronic security company offering security, fire, surveillance, card access, and monitoring services to home and business owners. Wayne Alarm does not use subcontracted employees for any of our services and all departments are located in the same building. We are fully licensed and insured....

A&A Electrical

6  REVIEWS
A&A Electrical

Here to help with all of your electrical needs. Give us a call today at (857) 301-4754!

12/05/2017

It went Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great alarm system for a business' storefront. Easy to work with and seems to be the go-to company on the North Shore.

05/16/2017

I reached out to them three or four times over the past four weeks since they did the monitoring at the last condo I lived in. They were totally unresponsive. Not very professional at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new alarm installed in a condo I purchased last month in downtown Boston.

CATEGORY home security systems

Hello [Member Name Removed], I apologize that there was issues contacting our office. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know so I can assist.

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote to install the system and for monitoring. They were higher on the install than ADT, but lower for monitoring so it worked out to be about even cost wise, maybe even a little less. They were punctual, knowledgable, professional, LOCAL and had the home phone line free program we were looking for. Zack was a great representative. Will continue to use.

CATEGORY home security systems

Hello [member name removed], Thank you so much for your wonderful review. If there is ever anything we can do to help, please let us know!

09/23/2013

I was really good. I went with them because I felt they were most sincere. The sales person came to my house, she was on time. She really tried to understand what my needs were. I had just experienced a break in. She kind of went over all the window needs and door needs and recommended against some of the things I thought I needed. I thought they were sincere. And I like that they were local. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne Alarm Systems did an alarm system for us.

07/15/2013

Excellent crew; punctual, professional, cleaned up after themselves. They were able to fix something the contractor had done in error with no difficulties. Office staff helpful and professional as well. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to neighbors or friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Established fire alarm system connection to telephone service; program alarm.

CATEGORY home security systems

BURGLAR ALARMS, CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION, GAS DETECTION, FIRE ALARMS, REMOTE VIDEO, RESIDENTIAL ALARMS WIRED & WIRELESS SYSTEMS, CENTRAL STATION MONITORING, CCTV SURVEILLANCE, VEHICLE DETECTION, GATE CONTROL SYSTEMS, MEDICAL ALERT, FENCE PROTECTION, ANTI-SHOPLIFTING, ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING, COMPLETE PROPRIETARY MONITORING, CONTROL SYSTEMS, MULTIPLEXED SYSTEMS, DOOR PROXIMITY SYSTEMS, ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED LISTED ON WEBSITE.

CAR ALARMS, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS