Swampscott Refrigeration Inc

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a small family owned and operated business and have been serving the community since 1951. We accept all major credit cards, personal checks and offer financing options for installations of new or replacement heating and a/c systems. We offer services where needed for installations, such as crane lift services, electrical and plumbing....

Padgett Business Services of Westwood

Recognized experts in individual and business tax preparation, accounting, government response, financial aid application and advisory services. Our reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. We approach each client with the same high level of service and professionalism that sets the standard in the business.

Award 2019
Offers by Padgett Business Services of Westwood on Angie's List

06/21/2019

They came on a very hot day, very responsive and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance check on my AC unit. We had filter replaced and cooling added to the system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to right a review. We are happy to have been able to provide quick and efficient service for you. We strive to provide the best possible customer service at competitive rates. Thank you again and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

09/11/2017

I didn't pay. I love my air conditioning. All I can say is, they're great. They did what they were supposed to do. I don't know much about air conditioning. It's been 2 years and I still don't know much about air conditioning. I haven't had to do anything except for change the filter. I think they're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They activated the air conditioning unit. It was only central heating before, but they made it central cooling as well.

04/27/2017

mostly, things went great. i had called in the morning though to verify my appointment time. they had no record of me ever calling, my name was nowhere on their schedule, though i had a full conversation with someone there the previous week. so i was rescheduled for 2 days later. conveniently one of their guys called later that day and asked if i would like them to come then instead of friday. i w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
central air tuneup

03/20/2017

Swampscott Refrigeration was great. Thorough and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance on two furnaces.

03/13/2017

They're excellent. It was fine. They were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the heating system in a house that I was selling.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation & Repair - Heating & Central Air Conditioning Systems. Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Duct-Less Units. Installation & Repair - Commercial Refrigeration Systems & Units. Walk-In Coolers & Freezers, Salad Units, Bar Coolers, Ice Machines. Sheet Metal Duct Work Installation & Repair. Unitary HVAC System Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check