RGS Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

141 Williams

Lynn, MA 01922

Full service tree removal...

tree service (13)

04/20/2019

Rudi and his team of 5 other workers were diligent, professional, and a pleasure to work with. They arrived early, worked hard all day, and cleaned up after the work was complete. One very large tree did damage our fence when it was coming down; Rudi immediately sent one of the workers to buy new materials, and the fence was repaired and the broken section replaced that very day. Because the trees...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 5 trees and a large limb from a 6th tree taken down and one stump ground out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

12/26/2018

We had RGS to remove a total of 6 trees around my house in Newton. I found him a very reliable and good service. Rudy responded to my first request and stopped by for quote a day after. His quote compared to other quotes I received is very reasonable and practical. Rudy is friendly. After I confirmed his both liability insurance and worker compensation insurance, I hired him and confirmed the serv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 6 trees in front and back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

Photo for RGS Tree Service - 141 Williams, Lynn, MA - 37626382

06/14/2018

Called on Tuesday, Rudy came on Wednesday June 13, 2018 and reported to us that the tree in question was rotting from the inside. We agreed that Saturday the 16th would work for take down of said tree. Well he called and came earlier - so professional- great work ethic and his crew knew exactly what to do! I highly recommend. Thanks Kim from Somerville Community Baptist Church

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal in Church Parkng lot

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Photo for RGS Tree Service - 141 Williams, Lynn, MA - 37156372

05/11/2018

Hard a large tree in back of lot that could not be reached by crane and yard had no access for trucks. RGS was one of only 2 companies that were willing to do the job and offered a good price. Rudy was thinking of ways to get the job done vs other companies that simply said it was not worth their time or they would do it for comically large amounts of money. We ended up working with a neighbor to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large tree removed from difficult location

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

04/21/2018

Came on time, did a great job. Cleaned up everthinges and left the yard in great shape. They were also priced right. Pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removed and another tree trimed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2018

03/12/2018

Awesome job, the crew was very professional. They completed the job as planned and in a timely manner. The cost was very reasonable. The tree was removed w/o any issues and everything was cleaned up before leaving. I would highly recommend them for tree removal and landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Pine Tree removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

02/17/2018

Rudy and his team arrived at the designated time ready to work. Each member was professional and the teamwork among the group was evident. The quoted price was well below others and I thought I might be responsible for the clean-up. I was wrong. The clean-up was outstanding. From start to finish, RSG provided excellent service and I highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our association needed one large tree removed and another trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

09/11/2017

Tremendous workers; friendly but very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning large tree and trimming ivy from 3 story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/23/2017

Rudy was responsive and offered a competitive price. A coworker had used RGS and recommended them so we decided to pick RGS. Everything went well. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 2 ash trees & police detail

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

07/29/2017

Absolutely wonderful. Fast and efficient. Will definitely use them again !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very large tree that grew behind my garage. Very difficult job and RGS tree service took it down completely for $500.00. This tree was huge growing over into my neighbors porch. RGS came by, gave me a terrific price and removed it entirely and cleaned up professionally. They were on time got the job done quickly and were courteous. I would hire the again and will in the near future to remove another tree. These guys were great!!! Fast and efficient!!!! THANK YOU. RGS!!!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Removal.