Edgar and Son's Landscaping

A 4 Reviews

Awards & Badges

40 Clinton St

Lynn, MA 01902

Here at Edgar and Sons Landscaping , we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Our company offers many services. Landscaping is one of our specialty. We offer spring clean up, lawn care, mulch, Fall clean up, aeration, and Mulching. We also seek out to help take care for you trees. We can help protect your family and house from hazards. We also specialize in hardscaping of patios,driveways, patios....

lawn & landscaping (4)hardscaping (2)snow removal (1)

09/05/2020

Edgar & Sons did a great job! They were responsive and performed the job quickly! Crew was friendly and cleaned up well at the end of the project. We would definitely recommend them to others and will use them for upcoming projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/30/2020

They never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

02/13/2020

I've been using them 21 years. They were knowledgeable, honest, kind, thorough, ethical and I would not use anyone else. I also refer them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the maintenance for my lawn care. Removed the snow and did a general home maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

02/13/2020

They were great. I'm very happy with their work. They were on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping and hardscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping