Biomass Tree & Landscaping

A 24 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2011

P O BOX 533

Lunenburg, MA 01462

We are a professional tree & landscaping company based in Bolton MA. We service neighboring towns such as Acton, Boxborough, Harvard, Ayer, Shirley and Lunenburg as well as other surrounding towns in the central area of MA. Our customer base is residential customers and local business. Most of our clients use our services all year round . Feel free to contact us with any of your tree and landscaping questions. We do look forward to working with you.Free Estimates-...

tree service (24)lawn care (7)lawn & landscaping (7)leaf removal (4)hardscaping (3)snow removal (2)masonry (1)

06/01/2020

I have used Biomass three times now and can't recommend them highly enough. They are reasonably priced, thorough in getting the work done and always respond. They took down a large pine in my yard as well as trimming another. They have also chipped downed branches and removed undergrowth for me. I will be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and brush removal

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and kind words, is always a pleasure to work with you. We hope you have a wonderful summer.

08/07/2019

The service was excellent. They were prompt returning calls/email/texts. I was able to schedule the work within 2 weeks as they promised. They confirmed the date before the scheduled day of work, came in early in the morning to complete the work. They were careful around mature plantings, and cleaned up meticulously after the work. Their prices was most reasonable among the 7 quotes I received, al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 trees taken down from the yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/02/2019

Excellent. Very pleased with service and quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, landscaping with mulching, brush trimming and planting and tree planting

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/10/2019

I have been a very satisfied customer for twelve years. I find the work to be first rate and the team is very easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Photo for Biomass Tree & Landscaping - P O BOX 533, Lunenburg, MA - 37921388

06/09/2019

Biomass has done superior work for us for over ten years, all done promptly and efficiently, and at a fair price. The owners, Juan and Maria, are also lovely people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both tree work and lawn mowing

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

05/14/2019

I have never been treated so poorly by a service provider in my life. They left without reviewing the work with me (even though they knew I was home), and I was shocked when I went outside and saw how different what they had done was from what we had discussed (we had met twice about this as well -- once when originally quoted and once at the start of work, and I was very clear about what I unders...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horrible experience

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

Photo for Biomass Tree & Landscaping - P O BOX 533, Lunenburg, MA - 37885732

01/15/2019

Work completed as expected with thorough cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limbs trimmed from several trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

10/05/2018

BioMass replied to my on-line inquiry within a day, they were out for an estimate the following day. The price was reasonable. They sent a written estimate by the end of the day and later on sent a text to let me know if I accepted the proposal, they could be here in the morning. From start to finish it was only 3 days with written estimates, signed proposals and services performed. While they wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a dead tree overhanging my driveway removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

09/25/2018

It went excellent! Biomass returned my call immediately, and had a quote within my hands by the next morning. The price was very good. Biomass kept in constant contact until the job was completed. The crew should up on time, and were very professional, accommodating, and courteous. They were in and out in less than two hours. They left no footprint. Everything was so clean, that you would never kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two rather large trees removed from my yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review, it was our plessure to do business with you and we hope you will contact us again! Best, Maria

07/27/2018

They arrived on time and worked until the job was complete, with a brief lunch break.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drop 3 threes, chip 5 brush piles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Residential & commercial tree service,(Tree Removal TreeTrimming Expert Climbing Pruning of Ornamental Trees Thinning to alow for light Fine Pruning & Shaping Wood Chipping Stump Grinding Tree Hazard Removal Shrubs/Bushes Removed & Trimmed 24 Hours Emergency Service Lot Clearing/Firewood Bucket Truck Service Grapple Truck Service , landscaping, raking, mowing, weeding, planting, mulching, trimming, pruning, dethatching, aeration, designing and installing drainage, gutter cleaning,

Check, Financing Available