The Butler Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

23 Cady St

Ludlow, MA 01056

We were founded in 1980 by Carl Mesheau. Cleaning carpets & upholstery throughout Springfield, Ludlow, Northampton, Enfield and more. the butler has developed a reputation for excellence. We stay at the forefront of the cleaning industry by constantly upgrading our equipment and continually training our cleaning specialists. OUR MISSION: To offer Clean, Dependable, Service. Guaranteed! Using only the finest detergents and equipment. THE BUTLER QUALITY GUARANTEE: To use only the finest equipment and materials at all times. If this is not the finest cleaning method you have experienced and you feel that you cannot honestly recommend us to a friend, the job will cost you nothing! YOU WILL GET THE QUICKEST RESPONSE FROM PHONING US DIRECTLY. IF YOU SEND US A SCHEDULING IQUIRY, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER...

carpet cleaning (174)upholstery cleaning (51)

02/23/2019

Wonderfully. Very efficient and helpful team. Polite pair of young people. They called ahead when thought they'd be a few minutes late (they weren't). Even volunteered to help with other household tasks as I was recovering from surgery. Very reasonable charge. I can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned: spots removed from dining room and living room carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

11/28/2018

First time using Butler - very pleased with the results! Work crew was prompt (even called ahead to tell me they might be late, then showed up on time anyway); very thorough and managed to remove a stain I thought was permanent. Carpets hadn't been cleaned in two years and now look like new; the crushed nap in a high traffic area looks great. Great job, I'll be happy to use them again -

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning for Den, Two Bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

11/05/2018

The two young men did a good job and worked very quickly. They were friendly and arrived ahead of schedule, after first having called me to make me aware they would be early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean carpets in bedrooms and stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

11/05/2018

The carpets look brand new. I am so pleased with the work Butler cleaning does. They are punctual, very neat and organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

11/03/2018

Meghan and Tyler were very professional and they loved our 2 dogs!!! We hire our professionals based on how they react to our dogs. Great job on the carpets!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a 19/20 carpet cleaned and an Had a 20x20 great room rug , a small bedroom and a tiny 9x2 area rug cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/25/2018

The sofa is old and after the cleaning it looks newer. I'm glad I chose the butler carpet & upholstery cleaners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have a sofa cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

10/19/2018

Awesome! The two workers were wonderful. On time, friendly, polite, professional, and extremely thorough. I was even consulted on a concern and the end result was no more stain. For older carpeting, it looks brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two upstairs bedrooms and loft

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

09/27/2018

Team called promptly to schedule. Called to remind us of appt.. Called to ask if they could come 15 minutes early. They discussed what they were doing, reviewed what they had done and gave clear instructions of what we should do ask the rugs dried. They were friendly and did a very good job. We are extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/27/2018

It is always good. I've had them several times and the results have always been excellent. The technicians were very courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

09/20/2018

Excellent friendly efficient service with 2 very respectful employees and I was pleased to learn that all your products are organic and eco friendly. Thank you for hiring such respectful employees. Barbara

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall to wall Den Carpet cleaned, deodorized and stain guarded

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Commercial and residential carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, deodorizing and protection as well.

Emergency water extraction and smoke and fire restoration, hard surface floors, leather

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover