Rainbow Painting Pro LLC

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

33 4th St

Lowell, MA 01850

Greetings, My name is Alison Lopes and I am the owner of Rainbow Painting Pro LLC. We are a company specialized in residential and commercial painting. We offers all kinds of painting services including; walls, ceilings, baseboards, wood frames, decks, and many more. Our companies goal is to make sure that our clients are a 100 percent satisfied with the work provided and that we can offer the most incredible final work quality. Our company has been in business for about 6 years now and we strive to provide work excellence and fantastic customer service and staff ability. We are a owner operated small business company. We are here to fulfill your potential needs and do what you desire from us. We have references available and we offer free estimates. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further informations or questions regarding our company. Your service is very appreciated and we look forward to offering you our services. Thank you Staff - Rainbow Painting Pro LLC...

Interior Painting (2)

02/06/2020

Rainbow Painting Pro did a wonderful job with my house! they painted all the walls and ceilings of my 2 bedrooms and they did a fantastic job! On time and very professional! Thank you guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

02/04/2020

I totally recommend Rainbow Painting Pro 100% !!! I am so happy with My new house paint. Everything looks just perfect Thank you Rainbow paint team to make my house look new again . Its unbelievable how Amazing you guys work ! And I will definitely hire Rainbow painting pro Again for my future projects . Thank you -Daniel Martins

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Photo for Rainbow Painting Pro LLC - 33 4th St, Lowell, MA - 38370412

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the good review . We from Rainbow painting Team are glad that you like the job provide by Rainbow painting pro it makes us really happy and proud of our services. Thank you once again and we will be looking forward to work with you again . - Alison Lopes

Rainbow Painting Pro offers the most convenient and efficient professional Residential and Commercial Painting Services for Large and Small Projects. Whether you're looking to paint (or wallpaper) a bedroom, Kitchen or any Surface, we have on-demand , 5-star local painters as well as experienced customer service teams dedicated to making the progress as simple and cost-effective for you as possible. And we stand behind our services with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!