MMP Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

428 butman rd

Lowell, MA 01852

At MMP Construction we pride ourselves on delivering great craftsmanship, and providing the best customer experience at competitive prices. From complete remodeling and additions, to snow removal and minor roof repairs we also specialize in 203k and home style loans, MMP Construction will complete the job in a timely and professional manner. We understand the investments our customers are making and we proactively provide updated timelines and information regarding the job, from start to finish....

roofing (200)home remodeling (12)ice and roof snow removal (9)drywall repair (9)home remodeling (7)woodworking (7)deck building (7)general contracting (7)siding (6)window (5)water and smoke damage (4)door (3)

01/21/2020

Did a great job. Excellent communication, did the job quickly, on schedule and at a very good price. Cleaned up well, were courteous and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-shingled single family home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

06/25/2019

This is the second time we have used MMP Construction for a large-scale renovation and both times, we were thrilled with the results and with the service level. Matt (the owner) is friendly, fair, and quick to communicate. I would (and do!) recommend MMP for any renovation you plan to undertake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing a basement

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Photo for MMP Construction Inc - 428 butman rd, Lowell, MA - 37949683

06/18/2019

When we started our plan of remodeling, the first thing we did was the complete roof replacement including kitchen vent & duct pipe installation to the roof, and new installation of attic ventilation. MMP did not only completed it just as agreed but also very efficiently. The crews were friendly, professional, and careful. The jobs were carefully managed and implemented effectively. I was impresse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling and many other updates

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

Photo for MMP Construction Inc - 428 butman rd, Lowell, MA - 37936705

06/08/2019

Matt, the owner of MMP, was knowledgeable, helpful, responsive and had a high level of communication. The work was of excellent quality and we are very happy with the end results. We would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Replacement Deck; Sill Repair; Replacement door and various rotted moldings around house

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

05/27/2019

Everything went great; completed sooner than expected, at lower cost, and with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel, window replacement, revised electrical, plumbing, lighting, appliance install; hardwood floor refinished

CATEGORY electrician,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

05/23/2019

I was buying a new house, the home inspector had some questions about the attic joists and suggested I have a professional take a look at them. I needed it done quickly and I called three contractors. Matt from MMP was the only one that called me back the same day and agreed to come look at them the next day. He showed up on time, suggested a remedy and gave me an estimate. After buying the house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof and addition of shoulder joists in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

12/07/2018

We had a very small roof area need to be repaired. I sent request to multiple company to give a service quote. Few of them sent me replies and stated that they are too busy to come. Matt of MMP Consturction's contacted me promptly, scheduled an on-site visit and gave us a quote right away. The work was then scheduled and finished quickly. Matt did great job on reaching out, effective communication...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair an Asphalt Shingle Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

11/13/2018

I needed my entryway stairs and porches replaced due to age. I found MMP Construction here on Angie’s list, and contacted them through the website. Matt, the owner, called me back the next day and we arranged a time for him to come and give me an estimate. He showed up exactly when he said he would, and emailed me the estimate the next day. When I hired him, he told me upfront that it would be a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entryway stairs and porches

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Photo for MMP Construction Inc - 428 butman rd, Lowell, MA - 37549060

12/26/2017

Matt and his crew were extremely professional. Prior to building the actual room, they were very upfront about our options within our price range. They never tried to “up sell” us, and truly listened to what we wanted to get from an additional bedroom. The team was in constant communication with us in regards to time and days they would be working, and if there was ever a day they would not be on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition (Bedroom)

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows,home builders,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Photo for MMP Construction Inc - 428 butman rd, Lowell, MA - 36701584

11/07/2017

They were great. We are very happy with how everything turned out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MMP did a complete kitchen renovation, which included taking down a wall, as well as new flooring (hardwood and carpet) and new windows for the rest of our condo.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Full service General Contractor including Roofing, Remodeling and New Home Construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing