Guedes Painting Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

187 Emery Ave

Lowell, MA 01854

When I founded Guedes Painting, my goal was to provide a high quality service at a fair price. After 10 years of working as an employee in Massachusetts on residential interior and exterior painting, I have made hard work and attention to detail a formula that Guedes Painting has flourished. I have one employee that works with me full time, and I have a second helper when needed. I offer 10% off for any and all customers as well as free estimates. We are fully licensed and insured and our staff guarantees quality workmanship because your satisfaction is number one, and excellence is what our name stands for. Guedes Painting is a family business that has been in business since 2011. Nilson, the owner, has his hands on every project. He personally ensures that every project is completed correctly and delivered with high quality. No subcontractors and no travel charges, ever....

Interior Painting (64)Exterior Painting (33)Deck Maintenance (10)Plaster (10)Pressure Washing (8)Drywall (6)Decks and Porches (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Unfinished Carpentry (2)Wallpaper Removal (1)Water and Smoke Damage (1)

10/17/2015

Nilson is fabulous!  He is always professional and punctual. One of the things that impressed me from the start is his attention to detail. He explains all the steps that need to be done in order for the paint job to last.  There was lead paint in many of the rooms that he was painting and he did a wonderful job of explaining how he would handle it.  He painted the rental unit and transformed it, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nilson prepared the walls and ceiling of my back entrance hall.  There was lead paint on the ceiling and parts of the walls. He did a skim coat of plaster on the ceiling and walls, then primed and painted.  He also painted the 3 new doors that had been installed, including an outer door.  He painted the deck outside the door and touched up the outer wall beside the trim.  He has also painted the interior of the rental unit (1 bath, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room) and the railings and trim of the front porch.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2015

Thank you very much for your excellent review on my work. I look forward to work with you in your next painting project. Was my pleasure to work with you in your painting project and made your house beautiful and more comfortable. Sincerely. Nilson Guedes

10/06/2015

Nilson is an excellent worker, very neat, professional and he does what he says he is going to do. He is a man of his word and he works until the job is complete. His price quote was very fair for the quality of work you receive. I would highly recommend Nilson and his crew for any painting work that you need to have done. I would hire Nilson again when I need paint work to be done. He is one of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nilson sanded the peeling sections of the entire house, pressure washed the entire house, primed all sanded spots and new shingles including trim and applied two coats of paint to the entire house and all of the trim. He also primed and painted my shed with two coats of paint, the foundation and bulkhead, all deck railings, doors, and shutters. He uses top quality paint, in my case Ben Moore was used.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

I would like thanks this customer for his excellent review of my work. I look forward to work with you again in the future. Sincerely. Nilson Guedes

09/21/2015

Nilson's quote was competitive but slightly higher than other painters we received quotes from.  We chose Nilson because of the level of detail and effort he described in his plan to clean up our house's exterior.  I will note all vendors' quotes came in well above what were expecting, relating to how rough shape our shingles were in. Our shingles were in very rough shape due to age and years of p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scrape and sand entire house.  Coat of oil prime and coat of finish.  Miscellaneous refinishing of windows / doors / thresholds.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

Thank you very much for your great review of my work. I hope i can help you in your next painting project. Thanks again. Nilson Guedes

08/22/2015

Nilson did a great job. He's very thorough and very focused on quality. He helped us choose the right paint for the job and checked to make sure we were happy with the results. We already have him lined up for other painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted and stained exterior deck and stairways.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2015

Thank you very much for your great review on my work. I hope to work with you in your next painting project. Sincerely. Nilson Guedes

07/25/2015

.I called Nilson the beginning of May and had an estimate for the work on May 9th.  He and his assistant started on May 28th.  Because of some heavy rains the project took 11 days.  The deck was sturdy but ugly and old.  It now looks neat and blends well with the house.  I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed, sanded, set nails in deck and put on stain.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2015

I would like to thank this customer to the great review that she gave to my work. It was a pleasure work with her on this project. I am looking forward to working with her again in the future.

07/19/2015

Nilson did a GREAT job! He is very detailed oriented so its understandable why it was rather difficult to get in touch with him  to follow up to schedule after our initial contact. I have a wooden front door that had a  lot of dings, etc and was faded from the sun. The moment he saw it, he knew exactly w hat needed to be done. Of course  I was holding my breath as he had never done any work for me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored and painted a wooden front door

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2014

Thank your very much for your positive experience with me, a appreciate you business, and hope we will work together in your next painting project.

06/25/2015

Nilson and his co-worker did an excellent job. After coming to give the initial estimate he was kind enough to come back a second time after we expressed concerns regarding the plaster repair to the wall and ceiling crack. We thought that perhaps we needed more extensive repair and Nilson reassured us by explaining how he would do the repair and that he was confident it would turn out looking grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls and ceilings in three rooms plus some plaster repair to a wall crack caused by water damage

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2015

Thank you very much for your excellent review of my work. I lope i can help you in your next painting project. Thanks again. Nilson Guedes.

06/23/2015

Nilson was prompt and very professional. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting trim of front porch, front doors, back doors and trim around back doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2015

I would like thanks this customer for his great review of my work. I look forward to work with you again in the future. sincerely. Nilson Guedes.

06/22/2015

We bought an Angie's list coupon for 2 painters for a day in 2014 but had scheduling problems, partly because of our own travels.  Nilson Guedes told us he'd honor the coupon this spring, and he did.  He and his coworker came for an 8 hour day and worked very hard and carefully, scraping sections on 2 sides of the house where paint was peeling, priming those sections and then giving them a finish ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped, primed and painted peeling sections of outside house paint on 2 sides

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2015

01/27/2015

Wonderfully.   The work was done meticulously, promptly, with great attention to detail and great customer service. Guedes Painting is the real deal.  You can't go wrong with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stained rear deck approx 250 sq.feet: applied anti-mold wash, scraped, sanded, stripped, applied one coat of primer, two coats finish paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

I would like to thank you this customer for positive review for my company. I hope to see you soon on your next painting project. Thank you very much and I appreciate you business. Nilson the owner of Guedes Painting.

Interior and Exterior painting, power & pressure washing, wall paper remove, old ceilings walls patching and repair, plaster and drywall repair, deck and porch maintenance, painting and staining. Exterior house , scrape, sand and priming and painting. body and trim ( rake and soffit, windows sash and frame, repair old gaze )

NA