Abracadabra Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20200701

45 Eastland Rd

Longmeadow, MA 01106

Award wining company in business since 2004 we have up to 8 painter. Please note when you use message center please leave full contact information....

house painting (50)interior painting (25)
D

10/01/2017

Still waiting to hear back. Was told "by this weekend" its way past this weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/27/2017

Great work. Prompt response. Professional, neat, excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of two rooms. Prepping walls where insulation was blown in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

07/06/2017

Fantastic Job. Recently bought this home but we were not happy with the dull, dark interior colors. Tried other contractors but we got the best price quote and color advice from Brian. The work that he and his team have done has completely transformed the house. Absolutely love it. Team was on time every day, very professional and friendly, cleaned up completely when they were done for the day. On...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the first floor of our house painted - Study, Living Room, Dinning room, Kitchen, Family Room, Front foyer and our daughter's bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

04/12/2017

Our log home required specific primer/stain/top coat. Bryan and his crew were fabulous. They attended Webinars to learn how to apply the product to the logs and did a fabulous job. The price was very competitive and we've had Bryan back to apply a second top coat after 3 years. Great service and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

02/20/2017

Bryan did a fantastic job and always kept me updated on the progress. Keeping me updated on a regular basis was very important to me since I live out if state.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my house painted that was built in 1900.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

09/19/2016

They were very professional. They let us know when they would be coming (depending on the weather of course). They were very thorough, and neat. When they were finished they had my spouse look over all of the work, and answered any questions that he had. They cleaned up after themselves, and were very polite and friendly. We would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to our friends ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need to have our L-Shaped Ranch primed and painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

07/28/2016

Bryan and his crew were outstanding. When I was ready to have the house painted I went onto Angie's list and was looking forward to getting someone to paint my house in the next few weeks. Doh! I learned that wasn't going to happen. Bryan was upfront with the timeline, he told me it would be late July before he could do anything and promised to keep me posted. We talked a couple times and he assur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint about 1/3 of exterior of my house where the paint was peeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

07/06/2016

Two words: Smooth & professional. Bryan kept us up to date with start dates, painted our house in 2 days-on the timeline he committed to. Excellent, knowledgeable, easy to approach staff. Abracadabra employs multiple women staff members which you don't always see in this field. I have no idea why anyone would use any other company in Western Mass? Would use them again, no question about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

07/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

10/18/2015

Very neat, no messy drips,; all personnel were knowledgeable and very aware of my needs, on time every day;  kept me in the loop about completion dates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a large contemporary vertical siding house having three levels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2015

Interior & exterior painting.

ask for details