LINCOLN REMOVAL SERVICES

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO BOX 376

Lincoln, MA 01773

17 years of excellent service. A+ accredited...

dumpster rental (45)hauling (5)trash removal (4)

08/20/2020

I was pleased with the dependability of the service. I was impressed by the ease of dealing with the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing home of old furniture for a downsizing move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a kind review! We really appreciate your business. Brett

04/13/2020

Quick response.It went extremely well. Prompt delivery and timely removal on a holiday weekend! Very competitive rates as well! I would highly recommend this organization for a similar task

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster delivery and removal to assist in the clean out of our home before closing on the sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review!! Brett

07/11/2019

It went well. I was quoted$325 base and additional costs if I went over a 1000 ton. Apparently I went over and ended up paying close to $600. The dumpster was old and it had holes on the bottom. Customer service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We rented a medium dumpster to throw away jacuzzi in parts, rug removal, and household items

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/14/2019

All went well. The dumpster was delivered and picked up as scheduled and when I requested a second unit, that was also brought promptly. The rental price was very reasonable. I would have liked a little more detail on the bill for the extra charges, which I knew ahead of time that I would incur for large items. It was not clear as to which items were billed as oversized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented a dumpster for a home clean out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We really appreciate it! Brett

04/19/2019

The process could not have been smoother!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Use of a dumpster (15 foot) for about two weeks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you very much!!

12/04/2018

6 ton for 20 square. off roofing common. Are you f nuts. I had another job done about the same size. I got ready off the trash it was 2 tons now they charged me 6. And send me a copy off the waight that you can only see the numbers go f.... someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Photo for LINCOLN REMOVAL SERVICES - PO BOX 376, Lincoln, MA - 37587902

I'm sorry you are unhappy with the price. $901.50 your dumpster was a 20 yarder full of asphalt shingles. It weighed in at 6.15 tons (12,300 lbs) You received a copy of the weight ticket from the transfer station. All the terms were explained to you upon ordering. Unfortunately your dumpster was super heavy (3 times the average) Our costs are weight based also. All Angie's list members are eligibl...

11/24/2018

Lincoln Removal was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and punctual. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dumpster rental for house cleaning and bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! Look forward to future service. Brett

11/07/2018

Excellent service all around. Prompt, courteous, well priced, and understanding. Pulled over on the road to take my order and then delivered immediate communications when I had questions. resolved a minor issue at the end quickly and without fuss. Delivery and dumpster were exactly as requested. Price and service well beyond. In fact, I forgot to request the Angie's List discount and still felt I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster delivery and trash removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Was a pleasure doing business with you.! Thank you for taking the time to write a great revue!! Brett

06/07/2018

Excellent. When you call someone and they show up the same day to get the crap out of your house - life is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away sofa, chair, rug, hassock

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you so much!

04/29/2018

Excellent from start to finish. Needed dumpster to get rid of all the useless items we have stored in the basement for years. Lincoln was easy to reach and quick to deliver. They put boards under the dumpster wheels to protect my new driveway. When we filled the dumpster up we called them and they picked it up the next day. Price was fair. Should have done this much sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster for yard and house clean up

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2018

dumpster, roll off rentals, cleanouts, horse manure removal programs, scrap metal, estate clean outs.