Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2006

ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR Laboratories....

Supreme Waterproofing

Supreme offers efficient and affordable solutions to basement waterproofing.

07/24/2018

The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Test-Health Scan

CATEGORY wells, mold removal

05/29/2018

I received my radon results in a timely manner. I did not hire them specifically, (so, I cannot say I would hire them again) the local company contracted them for this service. The home inspector I hired, handled this service for me and included the results in his report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired multiple companies for a home inspection-water, mold, radon and physical home inspection. A sample was sent to this company by the local company I hired. I was told beforehand that the sample would be sent to this lab in MA and the results depended on the turn around time from this company. The local company I hired had used this lab in the past and continued to use them for me. I believe they valued and trusted this lab with my work.

CATEGORY home inspection, radon testing

04/16/2018

The testing process was easy. Clear instructions were included with the test kit. The results gave me peace of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon testing

CATEGORY radon testing

C

10/30/2017

The test kit came promptly. We prepared it, sent it back, and received the report the next week. The report itself was quite limited, and not nearly as in depth as the annual report filed by our municipal water company. We expected more detail and were disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted our municipal tap water tested for industrial contaminants.

CATEGORY radon testing

09/20/2017

OK, but water was contaminated and no suggestions to improve it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well Water test

CATEGORY radon testing, wells

Thank you for taking the time to review ETR Laboratories. We know that your time is valuable. Therefore, we understand that taking the time to review us is important to you. Since it is our goal to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, your rating is very gratifying to us. If you have any questions we are available Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm east coast U.S. time at 800-344-9977. All the best, Nick Lemay ...

Private Water, Radon, Mold, Asbetos, & Dairy Testing.

Ask for details.