A-1 Overhead Door Inc.

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since January 2008

A-1 Overhead Door Inc. is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program. Our full range of products also includes electric garage door openers as well as many other accessories to go with your garage door. Think of us when it comes to buying, installing or repairing any type of residential garage door. We are located at 325 Authority Drive in Fitchburg and our service hours are Monday to Thursday from 8 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. I invite you to contact us today, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company....

McCabe's Garage Door

McCabe's Garage Door Service has over eight years of experience installing, repairing and selling every type of residential garage door. Garage doors are often installed improperly and with insufficient parts. This can lead to doors with short lifespans and is extremely unsafe! Having incorrect springs, for example, can destroy your operator, tear the top panel of the door and cause serious bodily injury to you or your loved ones. Safety will always be our first priority. It's our goal to fix or install your garage door right the first time as well as educate you on maintenance. We look forward to working with you.

Award 2019
Offers by McCabe's Garage Door on Angie's List

04/25/2017

Took longer than expected but all the work was done with good results at expected price. Came back months later when custom made door needed adjustment after materials settled and weathered - no extra charge. This is the second garage door job I had them do for me - I would recommend them - they stand behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New single garage door, opener, and new rear door to garage

03/03/2017

Chuck (I think that was his name) came the same day that I called. He took a picture of the garage doors. Then when I chose a style (of which I had MANY) he would show me how it would look on my house. That was so helpful in making a decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed two state-of-the-art garage door openers and replaced old garage doors.

02/21/2017

This was done in half a day and one person did the job. He cleaned up totally and took away the old door and the frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a garage door.

02/21/2017

They were fantastic. If I had another garage door, I would use them again. They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, it was supposed to be a tune-up on a hardware, but the door had not been replaced for a really long time so we just went ahead and did a full replacement of both the door and the mechanics.

02/20/2017

Quality of service. Took a day to complete. Two workers were present. Good. Everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

Residential, commercial and industrial applications, garage and electric door operators, motorized awnings, clopay, amarr, cornell iron works, sunsetter products, damaged door replace & preventive maintenance.