Catarino Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

12 Diamond St

Lawrence, MA 01843

We have been doing contracting work for over 15 years and in business since 2000 specializing in carpentry, painting, and remodeling jobs. We can handle any handyman job as well and provide quality service and work. Please contact us today for your next project!...

Handyman Services (35)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (20)Interior Painting (16)General Remodeling (11)Unfinished Carpentry (8)Decks and Porches (7)Drywall (7)Plumbing (4)Gutters (4)Exterior Painting (3)Doors (3)Siding (2)

09/09/2019

Kevin was terrific. He showed up promptly when he said he would to give a consultation and suggest ways in which to save money on the project. His quote was very reasonable and the work was better than I ever expected. Kevin paid great attention to detail, was extremely responsive, communicated throughout the process from purchasing material through install, was courteous, kind, clean and reliable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a temporary wall with a door built to divide a large room and create a separate bedroom for a student apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

[Member Name Removed].thank you very much,you are very smart the drawing that you did for that wall was exelent,everything was there, imposible to make a mistake,you wrote every detail of the work and also for the materials,I was impress how you came out with the Idea to use those 3 cabinets us a wall and thought about using specific materials with lowest cost.thank you Debbi it was a pleasure to ...

08/13/2019

Excellent. I am very pleased with the quality of the repairs. And I was kept informed of every step as the work progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and fascia board repair

CATEGORY gutter repair, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

08/07/2019

If you are looking for somebody dedicated, talented, detail oriented and dependable then I would highly recommend Kevin and his team. Initially they did stairs and then ended up remodeling the kitchen, adding a new bathroom, putting new pergo floors, tiles in a short amount of time with very high quality of workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpentry, kitchen remodeling, flooring, tiles, new bathroom, siding

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, siding, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

we truly appreciate that Murrat,thanks for trusting us and give us work. we'll be more then happy to continue doing work for you. thanks!!!!

08/07/2019

Let me start with a confession: I should have posted this review a long, long time ago, as soon as the work was done - I only wish I was not such a procrastinator. Having said that, my delay in submitting this review is in no way a reflection of my satisfaction with Catarino Construction, not at all. When it was time to implement the small home improvement project, I shopped around and had a few c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staircase redesign

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

07/11/2019

Kevin promptly responded to our inquiry He was quick to schedule apt and come for an estimate Estimate was detailed and given that day He was able to handle our projects, even some smaller ones - Exterior painting - Repaired exterior wood rot - Replaced exterior motion sensing floodlights We are very pleased with the results, we will definitely use Kevin again and have already recommended him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, wood repair, exterior light installation

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed],we appreciate and enjoyed working for you.thanks for contact Catarino Construction and give us o lot of work we will be more than happy to come back and do more work in your house!!!

06/05/2019

Kevin was fantastic. The bulkhead stairs had been cut out to move furniture out of the basement. He was very knowledgable and worked with me to create a custom solution for the staircase to accommodate future furniture moves. The entire project was completed in a day and he communicated with me every step of the way. I've already talked with him about doing additional work at the property and woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Bulkhead Stairs

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

We really enjoyed working for you,we also appreciate that you was helpful with us and appreciate everything.hope to see you soon and another of your projects.thank you very much!!

04/20/2019

Once again Kevin and his team were amazing! They pay great attention to detail and have always been a pleasure to work with on several projects. This time around Kevin did a major deck renovation as well as some paint/trim work around the house. He even stained our daughters outdoor play-set which wasn't in the original plan. My wife and I absolutely love Kevin and are looking forward to continue ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Reno, Trim work/Painting, Playhouse staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

is always a plesure work for you guys [Member Name Removed].thanks for give us work and is always a plesure work with you!!

02/16/2019

We had been looking for a handyman to help with some finish work and installation of a stairwell railing. Kevin reached out relatively quickly and was very professional on the phone. We had agreed to a price and scheduled a time to complete the work. The night before, I reached out to confirm the appointment and he informed me he would no longer be able to come out because of an emergency. We resc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construct/Install Stairwell Railing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

thanks for taking your time and type a reviw for me if you don't remember the one who canceled the first time was you not me and I really wanted to help you with that but when I called ,you didn't pick up the phone. God bless you !!

12/02/2018

Kevin and his team are fantastic. Kevin is very responsive and holds to his commitments. The work performed was very high quality. The team was friendly and respectful. They cleaned up after themselves and finished the project early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down old deck and build new deck. Paint living room and hallway. Textured ceiling repair in kitchen.

CATEGORY decks, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

08/17/2018

Kevin and Will are amazing! We needed a quick solution for some faulty stairs after our move-in and Kevin took care of it promptly and with high quality work! They also performed a few other projects for us as well and everything has been going very well. Will definitely be bringing them back for projects in the future!! Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair Renovation, Attic work, other small projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

we appreciate that you qive as the opportunity to work with you guys! We thank you guys for everithing and we hope to see you guys soon.thanks a lot!!!

Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Handyman, Remodeling Jobs