Boston Tile Solutions

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since November 2008

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

Full time, Professional Tile Setter....

US Tile

82  REVIEWS
US Tile

If you're looking for a great new look for your kitchen, bathroom, floor, and so on, you've come to the right place. U.S. Tile is a tile company that installs beautiful tiles into your home to give it that fresh, new look you've always wanted. With many different options, you can find the perfect tile that fits your taste and have it installed into your home. We're a company that knows how to treat their customers right and help them find what they want. Every job is done with a great deal of care and patience to make it look absolutely flawless. Take a look at our photo gallery to see for yourself!

Award 2019

D

10/17/2014

Unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We set up an appt with Steven to get an estimate for tile work in our kitchen and bathroom. We wanted our bathroom regrouted, a new kitchen backsplash installed and repair done to a kitchen floor that was poorly installed.I called Steven shortly before the time he was due to arrive to confirm our appt as we had plans for the evening. I was told at that time that he was running approx 1 hr late. It would have been considerate if he had taken the initiative to call and let us know that beforehand. Steven who presents as pleasant and likeable came out to our home and gave his assessment of what needed to be done. He showed interest in the job and said he would get back to us with an estimate.We never heard from him again and I wasted no more of my time attempting to contact him.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

The prospective Client was told that the jobs could not be completed within the time frame she requested. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

05/29/2014

I thought that the price was reasonable. He did a great job. He did everything that he said he was going to do. He backed up the product. I didn't have any issues. He was flexible with my schedule. I have given him many recommendations and he has called me for people. I gave him a key to my house, he worked when I was away, I was very comfortable with him. I would recommend his expertise at laying...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Boston Tile Solutions in 2012 around February.

D

05/06/2013

Boston Tile had to reschedule due to a time conflict but I was fine with that as they called ahead of the appt.  The next day they came out, spent time giving us ideas and told us they would get back to us in a few days to give us an estimate via email.  When I did not receive anything in a week, I called again and was told that he had sent it and he would send it again and call to confirm that I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called to get an estimate to redo the tile in our master bathroom - this included a tile surround for the tub/shower and a new tile floor.

12/20/2012

He was prompt to return calls and showed up on time for the appointment, and followed up with the quote in a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote to tile a bathroom and kitchen in our rental apartment.  Steve provided the most detailed quote (5 pages long!) of every aspect of the job that he would do.  He seemed like the kind of person who would really do a great job due to his attention to details.  We did not use him because his quote was a little high, like 20% more, compared to other contractors who bid on the job. After using another contractor and not being totally satisfied with the outcomes, I kind of regret not working with Steve and I will contact him in the future for my next apartment.  Hopefully he will work with me on the price.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

12/08/2011

I thought the gentle man who was here was particularly good.  He was very detail oriented.  He was more concerned in doing the job right than doing the job quick.  I absolutely recommend them.  Actually they kept to their quote amount.  I don’t remember having any problem as regards responsiveness.  I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About a year ago they put the tiles in my shower.  It cost me $800.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Professional installation of Porcelain, Ceramic, Stone, Glass and Mosaic tiles. Membrane shower pan fabrication, with or without benches. Mud jobs. Recessed wall niches, mirror frames and Custom Design Installations. Underlayment floor heating systems to keep toes warm. Penetrating and top coat sealing services. Water damage and sub-floor repair. General tile and grout repairs.

Ask for details.