New England Surveillance Specialists Inc.

A 25 Reviews

• Trade License Authority
  • State Police

PO Box 300

Ipswich, MA 01938

New England Surveillance Specialists Inc. is a full service, MA and NH licensed private detective / private investigation agency specializing in surveillance. We offer a confidential and cost effective solution to all of your investigative needs and answer all calls personally 24 hrs. a day. Our A rating is representative of our honesty and integrity. Call us today for a free consultation at 978-412-9008....

private investigating (24)snow removal (1)

06/13/2018

It went great!! I was called right back .He listened and his knowledge put my mind at ease. .I am a senior citizen and really needed advice and he helped me. Words can not express how thankful I am!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed advice

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

[Member Name Removed], So glad I was able to steer you in the right direction. Please call on us again if you ever need anything. Brian

04/18/2018

Extremely happy with service....great communication and responsiveness, compassionate and very tenacious. Very down to earth and easy to work with. The years of experience really showed through and helped make the process as easy as it could be under the circumstances. When I was ready to give up Brian hung in there above and beyond, and he was considerate and understanding of any anxiety. Should ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal surveillance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

01/02/2018

My family and I were going through a challenging and confusing time. During times like these answers do not always come from one’s own traditional locations. A call to Brian provided the first piece of clarity we had experienced in years. Brian was calm, professional and respectful. He understood my need and responded with a plan of action that was implemented even with its logistic challenges. Br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family and I were going through a challenging and confusing time and needed answers to questions. I would highly recommend Brian and his team and I would defiantly use

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

I'm so glad I was able to get you the information you needed. Thank you for the sincere review. I look forward to helping you again should the need arise. Happy New Year to you and your family. Brian

10/20/2017

Brian was quick to respond , efficient and professional . He showed compassion and diligence when I was in a situation that no one wants to be in , ever .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed surveillance done on my soon to be ex spouse , as his activities were proving to be very detrimental to our family

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

10/12/2017

I located NESurveillance from Angies list. I called at 7:30AM figuring I would leave a message but Brian actually answered the phone. I explained the situation and Brian explained what the course of action should be. We agreed and he immediately sent me an agreement via email that I signed and sent back. I provided payment and Brian had answers for me within a couple of hours. This was a great ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Brian for some surveillance work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

09/05/2017

Got me onboarded quickly, and showed expertise in a complex situation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surveillance

08/25/2017

Brian kept in constant contact with me during the investigation via text, email and phone. When my needs went out of state he was ready with another investigation service to recommend that he worked with directly and the two were able to make a complete picture for the courts. We won the guardianship with information I never would have known.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed last minute custody surveillance which Brian was able to provide for over a month and when he didn't have someone he did the work himself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

08/08/2017

Very well and very informative. Personalized and attentive service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great comprehensive background check!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

08/07/2017

Brian did an excellent job providing the documentation I needed for a new job. My potential employer was not very specific with what they want to see on the check, but Brian worked with me through the whole process to provide the information I needed. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a pre-employment background check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors and if you ever need anything additional, id be glad to help. Cheers.

08/01/2017

Brian called back immediately because of the nature of the results. He felt I needed to be informed ASAP. I appreciate this very much. So glad I hired him to check into this person! Whew, dodged that one....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed background check on "long lost relative"

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

[Member Name Removed], I am glad the information we obtained was of such benefit to you. You were a great client to work with and I wish you the best of luck!. Brian

Based in Boston, MA and serving MA, NH and RI we offer an immeidate and confidential response to your investigative needs including but not limited to: Infidelity Investigations, cheating spouce surveillance, gps tracking, personal protection / bodyguard service, constable service, restaurant and bar check, criminal records, matrimonial, corporate concerns, fraud, liability investigations, personal injury, and law firm support.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal