CORLISS LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2002

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

A FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPE AND IRRIGATION COMPANY SERVING THE NORTH SHORE, SOUTHERN MAINE AND NEW HAMPSHIRE AND THE GREATER BOSTON AREA. A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS FOR OVER 35 YEARS. WWW.CORLISSLANDSCAPING.COM...

06/11/2015

Corliss is very good. I always want to use them but they always come in very high on estimates. This is the second time I went with someone else because their estimate was double the others. I wonder if they would be better at commercial or on bigger projects? I would certainly have them in for an estimate, your mileage may vary on the price if the job is bigger.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for clearing a side bed

07/01/2013

It went well, except we were advised to plant Mount Batten Zjuniper trees as a screening effect from the neighbor. Problem is, when it snows heavily, we lose branches and have list two trees. It was probably not the best variety of tree to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive clearing and landscaping of area between my house and neighbor.

01/31/2013

Anybody that goes with them is making a sad mistake. I had a very very bad summer with them.  I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. I had the irrigation system put in in 2003. They are very, very expensive. I didn't realize it then. I had a landscaper at the time that brought them and after the job was done I found out that people could do it for less money. They never checked the water pressure w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Corliss for my irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

01/03/2013

Corliss came to give us an estimate and then did the work. They had the best estimate out of three.  We got them to create many edge gardens and one front yard garden on a new property. The work included adding lots (6 yards) of new soil and mulch. They planted about 15 trees. We will use them again. Very professional, good workers, cleaned up, checked in to see if we were happy. Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created many edge gardens and one front yard perennial garden on a small property. The work included adding 6 yards of new soil and mulch. They planted about 15 trees.

08/16/2011

They were wonderful and everything went on well.  They were fairly priced and I liked their services a lot.  I will continue to use them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Corliss Landscape & Irrigation for landscaping, couple of weeks ago.

CATEGORY landscaper

LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, PLANTING, IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, SEED, SOD OR HYDRO SEED LAWNS, LIGHTING, WALLS, WALKWAYS AND PATIOS. FULL LANDSAPE MAINTENANCE.

SNOW REMOVAL.

Visa

Similar businesses in your area...