East Coast Mechanical

Angie's List since April 2011

A Rated | 1 Review

Rizzo Plumbing & Heating

Rizzo Plumbing & Heating, LLC is a family-owned business, that values and respects your home and your time. Our goal is to provide top-quality plumbing and heating services and products that are competitively priced, while minimizing disruption to your schedule or home. Rizzo Plumbing & Heating offers a full menu of plumbing and heating services and we are fully licensed and insured. We are able to design and install plumbing and heating systems to suit your needs. Because it is healthy for both our environment and your wallet, we are educated in recommending the latest in energy efficient products. If you are remodeling, whether it involves a single fixture replacement or a complete overhaul, we will do everything within our means to ensure the disruption to your schedule and home is minimal, and the project moves along swiftly.

Award 2019

03/21/2011

Overall this went very well. I thought it was going to be a lot more money and a lot more complicated. They were polite and knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had very old water heater that went in our basement (40 gallons). Contacted ECM late in the evening. They answered my call when I wasn't expecting someone to be there. They were there first thing in the morning, explained everything to me, gave me my options and I had a new water heater in about 3 1//2 hours. They even took the old one away!

CATEGORY plumbing