Hyannis Painting Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2009

High Quality Interior & Exterior House Painting Cape Cod...

Jédson Home Maintenance

Jedson Maintenance is driven by an exceptional team of experienced construction managers, skilled craftsman, field and support staff who recognize the importance of commitment, responsibility, attentiveness and partnership. Our reputation has been proudly earned due to the emphasis placed on delivering superior service within an aggressive time frame and within budget. Our highly principled business model has been the fundamental building block in maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients, architects, designers, and business owners.We are your region's premier choice for high quality home improvement and commercial property remodeling services. Our contractors are fully licensed (Home Improvement Contractor License #: 183266) and insured for your total protection throughout each project. We would be happy to provide you with a free estimate for your project. Our services include whole house renovations and new build construction. Call Jedson Maintenance in Hyannis, MA at 508-292-9530 today to discuss your commercial property remodeling project with our experts, as well as to find out more about all of our available services.

C

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
expensive job, to paint kitchen and living room, walls, ceilings, and kitchen cabinets. paint is chipping in kitchen with wear and tear, there should have been another coat,and maybe more of a gloss than flat used there.

CATEGORY interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], How you doing? I am sorry i hear this from your job. We work hard to make you happy with our job and if somethings wrong, please call us and we always come back to fix what you need it. We not leave the job if you do not like or is not done. i am sorry but I never hear from you by message on my cell, text message or email about your job. Please call me and tell me when wi...

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two painters painted my entire kitchen including the walls and ceilings as well as the window trim.They had to patch up a lot of holes in the walls before they even started painting. They were very professional and my kitchen is now just beautiful. It looks brand new again!!

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

04/16/2014

Roberto was very nice, professional and responsive.     I don't live on the cape and he was nice enough to meet me on a Saturday so I could get a quote.    He showed up when he said he would show up, called me if he had any questions during the job and did some extra work that I had not expected.    I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting -- he painted the wood paneling and walls in the living room and hall, the ceiling in the living room hall, kitchen and bathroom.   And helped me repair the bad paint job I had done in the bathroom.

10/03/2013

Hyannis Painting did a great job. Roberto is great to work with and was always very responsive and pleasant.  They started the job when they said they would start and finished it very timely. The work was done top notch and the house looks great.  They even did a good job repairing some old/rotted wood on the trim and around a window and that work also looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Hyannis Painting paint the exterior of our house.  We have a cape style house with clapboards on the front and natural shingles on the other 3 sides.  They painted the front and painted all of the trim on the house, including the roof line, window trim and corner boards.  They also painted the shutters and the front door.

CATEGORY house painters

01/15/2013

Hyannis Painting painted every room of our house.  They came on time, actually early every day, prepped the walls very carefully, and put on two coats of paint.  We were surprised how meticulous the painters were.  They did everything we asked and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

Interior and Exterior Painting Residential and Commercial LEAD paint removal