Joseph Rocheleau Electrician

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

58 Central St

Hudson, MA 01749

**Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER - 2017** Joseph Rocheleau Electrician serves both commercial and residential clients and specializes in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical applications. Specialist in replacement of knob and tube and old wiring. Need your parking lot lights replaced? Have a sign that needs repair? Call about our bucket truck options. You can call or text us at (978) 265-8006....

electrician (261)lighting installation (95)landscape lighting (4)home theater and stereo installation (4)

10/07/2019

Had a problem with flashing lights in the house and called Joe the following morning. He came right out and quickly determined that the main feed to the breaker panel was faulty and needed replacement. Because it was a safety issue, he postponed other work and fixed our issue right away. Additionally, he took what had been a pretty sloppy installation and cleaned it up to be safe and professional....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Load Center Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

03/18/2019

Mike came on time and was very friendly and professional. He communicated right away with my husband that the scope of work would change due to the code requirements and that in turn was going to increase our price. He had time and was able to do the additional work required in the same visit, so we went ahead with it without having to reschedule. We were so happy with our experience and are alrea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had five exterior wall mount lights to replace and one lamp post light fixture to replace. I bought the fixtures and they installed. Turned out the wall mount wiring was no longer code, they did not have a protective box around where the wiring is housed, so he had to do extra work to install those and bring to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

12/10/2018

Joe and Mike were great to work with. Met with Joe the week before to review what I wanted done and discuss estimated time and cost. They arrived punctually at the appointed time and went right to work. I will be calling Joe in the future for any electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lighting fixtures and ceiling fan and replaced outlets and faceplates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

03/19/2018

I was lucky that Joseph was able to come right out and help. He and his colleague were able to quickly solve my problem and also evaluate some wiring I was concerned with. I would recommend them for work and will contact them for any upcoming jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While trying to replace fan/light switch combo, I discovered the wiring was a mess. I wasn’t able to complete the job on my own and called Joseph for help.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the kind review. Glad we could help.

12/04/2017

The work was done very well and they did a great job on the clean up. I am very happy with the work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe installed new recessed lights and a paddle \ light fan in my family room. He actually designed the layout for the lights as I had a old center light only. He also added in 2 dimmers switches as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

08/28/2017

He was terrific! Prompt, professional, excellent work! Also, ours is an old house and he was able to handle what that entails. We would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new plug installed for a new washing machine and our regular electrician was unavailable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Thanks for the great review, I appreciate all the effort it take to leave a response,.

08/22/2017

Showed up on time. Went and got the supplies he needed and was done in 3 hrs. He does the job well and quickly. Two circuits and a bonding ground. I wish the plumber was as reliable. I hired him because I have used him before. He was terrific then and he still is. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joseph put in the electrical hookups for a whirlpool bathtub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/05/2017

Joe was a pleasure to work with. He said he could start right away, and committed to be there every day until the job was done which no other electircan would. He found creative solutions to problems posed by an old house to rewire things safely, quickly and cost effectively, all to code. He and Mike worked long days with no breaks besides lunch and did the job in 4 days, and came in on the low si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of knob and tube wiring, rewiring 3 bed rooms(with fans), a bathroom and finished attic up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

thanks for the kind response. thou the job was challenging, [Member name removed] and his wife made it easy to work. Hopefully they a wonderful time with their new baby in a couple of months.

07/14/2017

Prompt response to my call, and fast, efficient service two days later. Solved my three landscape lighting problems for a very fair price. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape lighting repair and fixture installation

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

07/14/2017

The job went great ! They showed up on time and were very polite. We were most impressed in how much they got done in a short period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed recessed lighting throughout our home, Joseph and his partner installed 16 recessed lights and added 2 basement outlets in a very timely manner and we are very pleased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Residential & Commercial Electrical Services - Old Work Wiring, Arc Fault Technology, Internet & Cable Wiring, Generators & Panels, Green Technology, Home Theater, Lighting Design, Mechanical Wiring & Trouble Shooting, Outside Lighting, Pool Wiring, Recessed Lighting Service Upgrades, & Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors.

Not Applicable