A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc

A 82 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2011

9 John Robinson Rd

Hudson, MA 01749

We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does this sound familiar with your home?? - Water is coming into your basement - There is a foundation issue that might be a structural issue, but you are not sure - You have an old house with a fieldstone basement that is starting to deteriorate - You are trying to sell your house, but buyers hesitate when they go downstairs Our areas of expertise include: - Foundation Wall Cracks - Foundation Floor Cracks - Lally Column Installation - Fieldstone Foundation Re-pointing - Leaking Bulkheads - Sump Pumps - Leaking Tie Rods - Floor Wall Seam - Pipe Penetrations SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 ...

foundation repair (74)basement waterproofing (20)concrete repair (4)well and water pump (3)home remodeling (3)masonry (3)

09/17/2020

I didn't hire A1 which, ironically, is why I strongly recommend them. I probably have a sinkhole under my foundation. I say that because the town recently filled a sinkhole on the street, mere feet from my front door. I've noticed some increased cracking, including the seperation of some drywall at the stud so I called around to see if any foundation repair companies could help. A1 called me right...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair / Evaluation of Possible Sinkhole under my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

08/27/2020

Area was repaired very well, promptly, cleanly, and when the next serious storm hit which prompted flash flood warnings in the area, my basement was dry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to repair water leaks and mortar degradation in fieldstone foundation wall

CATEGORY masonry,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/11/2020

Andrew was very courteous and professional. Repaired the crack and cleaned up after. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and always responded to my calls. Warranty information was sent the following day. Couldn't have been a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair crack in foundation wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

08/05/2020

They showed up when promised and took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/02/2020

Had foundation leak behind my downstairs bathroom wall. Rich gave me an estimate on the phone and when Andrew came to do the job the actual cost was less. I did have to have Andrew come back due to a couple of hairline cracks off the main ones. Everything has been dry since then. My entire experience with A1 was a pleasure. I hope I don’t have any more cracks but if I do, I will call A1.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had cracks in foundation wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/23/2020

Quality work, very responsive, and very professional. The job ended up being twice the size as originally planned due to some additional work not in the original estimate (my issue, not theirs). Bob stayed until the whole job was finished despite it being longer than planned. I would hire again if needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Crack Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

05/08/2020

I called A-1 late on a Friday and they quickly answered and gave a detailed response to all my questions about my crack repair. At the end of the day he saved me a lot of money. I'm very thankful for his advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advice on crack repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you for your recommendation! We truly appreciate your feedback and always strive to provide the most positive experience to our customers and we are always available for your phone calls, no matter how late or how early.

03/31/2020

All went well and more quickly than I anticipated but piles of debris i.e. concrete bits, were left. This basement was cobwebby and needed a sweeping to start but I thought the leftovers from the work should have been taken away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several cracks needed repair in basement concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Thank you for your recommendation! We truly appreciate your feedback.

03/07/2020

I put off getting it fixed, imagining a big project and a large bill. I gathered up my courage and put in my request on Angie's List. I quickly received referrals from them, and called A-1 Foundation Repair. They were cordial and responsive, assuring me that it could be done efficiently. Three days later he arrived when he said he would, explained the process and repaired the crack and the leak. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A crack and leak in a basement wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great experience!

01/14/2020

This is the second house we've used A-1 for repairs. Excellent work. The technician arrived on time, explained the repairs (vertical foundation crack and leaking below waste pipe), cleaned up when done, very professional. I would absolutely recommend A-1 Foundation Crack Repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide excellent work for our customers. We appreciate your repeat business.

Foundation wall crack repair, floor crack repair, leaking tie-rods, leaking bulkheads, floor-wall seams. Stone and block foundation repair, repointing, install lally columns, install sump pumps.

Foundation pouring.