Holliston Sewer Service Inc

A 64 Reviews

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since August 2007

136 Fisher St

Holliston, MA 01746

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Since 1954, Holliston Sewer Service Inc has remained a Locally Owned & Family Operated Sewer Service Company Inc providing Septic Services you can count on, including Septic Tank Pumping, Title 5 Inspections, & Septic Tank Repairs for 3 Generations! • We serve Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Clients • Your Best Choice for Septic Pumping Services • From Septic Tank Pumping to Leach Line Jetting, We are your best choice for a variety of Septic & Sewer Services • Let us provide you with quality service in the most cost effective manner • Call (508) 429-6262 to Schedule an Estimate or Appointment Today!...

septic tank service (63)sewer cleaning (4)

01/29/2021

Well - I needed some construction to make the cap much closer to the surface.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic pumping

CATEGORY septic tank,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/23/2021

The service was done on time and they were friendly and professional. This was the 2nd time we used them and we will continue to so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

01/21/2020

I needed help finding someone to take care of my grinder pump and they were SOOOO incredibly nice and helpful. They even called me back with someone elses number to give a call. I wish we lived closer as they were super sweet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grinder Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

11/21/2018

My downstairs bathroom toilet started to back up and drain slowly a day before Thanksgiving and knowing that I would have over 20 people in our home on the holiday, was understandably concerned. Called around but Harry was the most informative, friendly, professional and direct. Listened, then asked clarifying questions and then assessed that he would send his sons. He "re-routed" them and they we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic blockage and pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

06/25/2018

Arrived on time and performed the service without issue. Will continue to use this company for all of my septic needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

06/07/2018

I left a message and within 5 minutes Harry called me back. When I described to him that another septic company had told me my tank was leaking, he gave me a great explanation of how the system worked, what to look for and what to do and not do. Harry spent a good amount of time on the phone with me answering my questions even though he doesn't service my town and doesn't do tank replacements. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opinion on possible work on my septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

03/07/2018

Matt from Holliston Sewer Service was right on time. Located and dug out our tank, pumped it out, oriented me to the system (first time we've had the system pumped since moving to house), restored ground above tank hatch neatly, and provided helpful guidance about how often to have it pumped in the future. Good service - we'll use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped Septic Tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

01/08/2018

Dug out tank access and the service was quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

11/22/2017

Very responsive, courteous, prompt. Will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump 2,000 gallon septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

11/10/2017

Exactly how I expected/desired. Harry is a fantastic guy and was incredibly personable and responsive to all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with his helpfulness. They did a wonderful and clean job. I am super happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

Septic Pumping • Title Inspections • Tank & System Repairs • Title 5 & Voluntary Septic Inspections • Grease Trap Pumping

Call for Details