Affordable Mold Removal

A 95 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2010

1248 Washington St

Holliston, MA 01746

Certified Mold Remediation for over ten years. We can handle the big jobs down to the small jobs. We offer free inspections and estimates. Locally owned and owner is on all jobs to answer any questions you may have. The service you get with us cannot be matched. Additional contact - Dina Oliver...

mold removal (91)water damage restoration (8)air duct cleaning (5)insulation (3)basement waterproofing (2)well & water pump repair (1)roofing (1)carpet cleaning (1)

11/10/2020

Excellent. He conducted a quick but thorough inspection and allayed my fears that there was mold problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you for using our small business [Member Name Removed], happy to help anytime in the future. Thanks, Guy Oliver

06/30/2019

They $700 cheaper that the next closest quote. Very professional. They got the work done quickly, on time and on budget. Excellent work. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Mold Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks, Guy

03/13/2019

Guy was so great to work with. He came out and gave me a quote that was WAY less than my first one. The day of work was performed by one of his workers, and he was so nice. Kept me up on what was happening throughout the process. They were able to do the mold and the 2 bathroom vents (soffit vents) easily. The even warrantied the work for 4 years! I am buying a new home and if I ever need this ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation and Vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed], please let us know if we can be of service in the future. Thanks, Guy Oliver

08/08/2018

The process went very smoothly. Guy sent one of his guys to check out my attic and give me an estimate. The estimate was right about where I expected it to be so I didn’t bother getting any other quotes. I scheduled the job with Guy and he was able to get me in the following week. His guys were punctual and pleasant. They finished the job sooner than I expected and it came out great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediated some attic mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the A review, it was a pleasure working for you. Thanks, Guy Oliver

07/15/2018

The team was excellent. They explained everything they were doing and what possible effect it would have on the air quality in our home. They performed the mold removal and left the workspaces as clean or cleaner than they were when they arrived. The final steps involving future mold prevention was greatly appreciated and the final cost was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Affordable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The team roved mold from that third floor Attic and crawl spaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

06/03/2018

Great! These guys went above and beyond for us. Showed up on time, did exactly what they were asked to, Were very careful with everything around. Very professional. Cleaned everything spotless. Forgot to take out screws from a section of the ceiling, came back after they were paid and finished it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement dry wall removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2018

Thanks a lot for the A review [Member Name Removed]! That was was a big job and glad it all went smooth! Please let us know if need anything. Thanks, Guy Oliver

01/27/2018

The response to my call was very quick and it sounded like they would have come even sooner if we felt it was an emergency. Guy's three person team came and sealed off the area, working very quickly, neatly and with consideration for the rest of the house. Guy and his team were professional, courteous and efficient. They also took care of disposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mold growing in the basement due to a failure of a water filter system. They had to remove the top layer of vinyl floor squares and the top layer of plywood from the raised floor and then treat the mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

Thanks you for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We are here if you need us. Thanks, Guy Oliver

12/11/2017

The crew of four did an excellent job, they were very polite and professional and cleaned up all debris before leaving. The project manager Guy was onsite to insure all went well. It was a very good experience that took only about 4 hours to complete and I highly recommend this company. Guy issued me documentation the following week that the mold remediation was completed and that the attic ecolog...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal from Attic, Ridge Vent and Soffit Vents added, Two bathroom fans vented out through new soffit vents

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the nice review, I enjoyed working with you! Please let me know if you ever need anything. Thanks, Guy Oliver

11/15/2017

They were very responsive. They came out the same day and gave me an estimate. They cam in a couple days later and do the work. The attic looks Great!!! I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house had some mold in the attic as a result of not having a bathroom vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

09/21/2017

Excellent responsiveness and professionalism. We did not need to complete the work, but we would definitely call them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor mold remediation on garage ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Mold remediation. Water damage restoration. Sump pumps. Air duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Indoor air quality. Carpet & rug cleaning. Commercial HVAC cleaning

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express