IDEAL LANDSCAPE

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since April 2009

THE ELITE PROVIDER FOR LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION for NATURAL STONE WALKS, PATIOS AND STAIRS, PLANTING INSTALLATION, GENERAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES, DECORATIVE BLOCK WALLS AND STAIRS...

Monteiro And Sons Landscape Services, Inc.

With experience and reliability, Monteiro & Sons’ Landscape provides you and your family with a well designed and maintained outdoor living space that can be enjoyed all year long. Our family owned business, with hard working employees and reliable owners, work with you to create an environment suitable for any of your needs. Our jobs range from larger landscape design projects to weekly or bi-weekly mowing, to masonry work such as patios and walkways. Regardless of your outdoor needs, we are happy to care for your landscape. We provide services all four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. Please contact us today for a free estimate on any of your outdoor needs. For pictures of some of our work, please check out our gallery! We are based out of Framingham, MA and happily service the Metrowest area and surrounding towns. We service towns including Natick, Dover, Sherborn, Wellesley, Weston, Newton, Sudbury and many more in the area! If you have a question about your town, please give us a call! If we cannot help you, we will direct you to somebody who can.

08/14/2018

Chris is very professional. His crew did excellent work. I greatly appreciated the fact that when Chris noticed he had accidentally overcharged us for the patio, he adjusted the bill. We never would have known if he hadn’t owned up to it. We would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install patio, create planting beds

CATEGORY landscaper

10/19/2016

Chris was very responsive after I contacted him, and got in touch with me within two days, coming to the home to check out the project. He came over, listened to what we wanted, made recommendations, and was available to answer any questions/concerns throughout the process. Because of weather and equipment problems, the job began after the anticipated start date, but we could not be more pleased w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He and his team installed a 500 sq. foot patio, two walkways along the side and back of the house, and created a bocce court. We also had all our bushes/trees (approximately 9) removed from the front of the house, bushes (4) removed from the side of the house and a large pine tree removed. He and his team readied the front and side for new plantings, and reseeded the lawn that was affected by the heavy equipment.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

10/17/2016

The service provided was exactly how it was described by Chris, the owner.  He personally did the quote and walked our backyard taking into consideration all of our wants/needs and provided a quote that was within reason for the amount of work needed. They started the project on-time given the weather constraints and completed it perfectly on-time even with a few last minute adjustments to design ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ideal Landscape provided us a thorough quote, removed an old patio and reused the pavers for a new pad for our trash cans, and then installed a beautiful new paver patio with two raised paver garden beds.  Total square footage was well over 600 square feet.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

10/13/2016

The workers were very prompt and professional.  They were very precise in their installation and finished the project ahead of schedule.  I have already recommended Ideal Landscape to a friend of mine looking to have some work done.  I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a patio installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We selected Ideal Landscape from the 3 companies that provided us quotes for a new patio.  Chris had wonderful design ideas to transform our backyard.  While we did eliminate some of the options quoted, solely for our own financial reasons, we are extremely pleased with the the final result.  Our only regret is that we didn't do this sooner!  We are looking forward to being able to enjoy it for many years to come.

CATEGORY

10/11/2016

I never did receive a quote from this gentleman. Although he did say I would have to hire police detail for two full weeks for he and his crew to get done a job that took 9 hours and one day of police detail for the company I actually hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris came out to give me a bid for a retaining wall, started out by talking about how all his employees are on the books and how much insurance he has to pay for them. All irrelevant to me as I assume all employers have the same burdens.

CATEGORY landscaper

NATURAL STONE WALKS, PATIOS AND STAIRS, PLANTING INSTALLATION, GENERAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES, DECORATIVE BLOCK WALLS AND STAIRS. AUTHORIZED UNILOCK INSTALLER