Kowalski, Dr. Matthew H.

Angie's List since February 2011

Additional location is 1 Compass Way, East Bridgewater, MA 02333. The phone number for this location is (50) 350-9992. Hours for this location are Wed & Fri 8:00 AM-12:30 PM....

09/25/2014

Dr. Kowolski has been my chiropractor for many years. His professionalism speaks for itself. If you have searched the chiropractic world and been disappointed, it's because you haven't gone to him yet. He will figure it out, whatever your issue is, and he will fix it, or send you in the proper direction.

CATEGORY chiropractor,dermatologist

05/29/2014

My husband would recommend Dr. Kowalski. His office is very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Matthew Kowalski is my husband's chiropractor.

04/02/2014

I've had skin damage from the sun. He's done biopsies on my skin and removed moles. He just examined me and said I did not have any cancers grow. He's a good doctor. He's office is very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Matthew H. Kowalski for any kind of skin lesion, just checking my skin for sun damage or other dermatology services.

CATEGORY dermatologist

02/21/2013

Discussed diagnosis and problem. Recommended solutions, provided appropriate service. Very satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain received manipulation treatment.

01/28/2011

He is awesome. He is with New England Spine Institute. There are other chiropractors who practice there. He is super friendly, respectful, funny, and does not make me feel bad about myself and my problems. He is very honest. He dispels any kind of negative stereotypes. He is fantastic. I will continue to use his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Matthew H. Kowalski is my chiropractor. My most recent visit with him was a year ago.

Chiropractic services