ProShield Exteriors

A36 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2010

1100 Washington St Suite #1

Hanover, MA 02339

ProShield Painters of the South Shore provides interior painting and exterior painting for residential and commercial clients throughout Boston's South Shore including Hingham, Cohasset, Hanover, Norwell, Scituate, Pembroke and Duxbury. In addition, through our sister company, ProShield Exteriors, we provide roofing and siding removal and installations. As your local owner and project manager, I am always accessible to answer all your commercial or home painting questions. I regard communication as essential to my customers satisfaction, after all your approval is imperative to our continued success....

Exterior Painting (30)Interior Painting (7)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Pressure Washing (4)Unfinished Carpentry (3)Roofing (2)Deck Maintenance (2)Basement Remodeling (1)Electrical (1)

08/31/2019

We couldn't be happier - the crew did a fantastic job. The quality of the work was excellent, and the team was so professional and conscientious. I really appreciate how thoughtful they were about the work space and making sure to clean up thoroughly as they worked. I also can't believe how quickly they completed the project. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

07/29/2019

They were very good to deal with from start to finish. Friendly, professional, and responsive to all questions or concerns that I had, and the owner worked with me closely on defining the job and selecting the best materials for my house. When the crew arrived, they worked efficiently and quickly, and did a very good job of clean-up after finishing. The roof is done now and is beautiful. I am very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and fascia boards

CATEGORY roofing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/23/2019

I completely recommend them. Very good. They have a very good communication. The work was excellent. His people work very long hours to get the job done quickly. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my deck on spring and recently painted my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/23/2019

Excellent. They were out in the next day to fix it. The roof was very neat. Everything was pretty clean. The customer service was good. Price was the best. They were flexible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

08/29/2017

Carpentry work was well done. The job was easy to schedule. Communication was rather challenging at first but did get better. Good details and craftsmanship. Super nice workers and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace of exterior wood trim and paint preparation

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

08/29/2017

I was impressed by the quality of the work and the price. They were helpful with the paint selection, the brand I needed and the type of paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of wood trim and porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

06/15/2017

finished in day and 1/2. Would make sure you see white primer before they paint over it. Gave them a B because owner was responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted house, but there was a question on whether primer was used fully and correctly. Owner is nice and made sure things were not left unfinished, but once you paint its too late to go back and put primer on.

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

11/21/2016

The whole project was neat, clean and professional. My neighbors cars were covered while the job was being done, as they were away during the project. I was so surprised how fast the whole project went. I did ask for my shutters to have an extra coat, and it was done with no problem. Also, we didn't have to pay until the job was complete and we were happy. Bruce had told me this in the beginning w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in a Duplex in Randolph. My neighbor and I had decided to have the whole house painted. This is not an easy task, since we both had to agree to certain colors and we both had specific areas that needed attention, particular to each side of the house. Bruce Wheeler was able to answer our questions and quoted us the lowest price, even though we had asked for an upgraded paint. The whole duplex(both sides) was power washed first. Two coats of the Aura paint from Benjamin Moore was used. The house is aluminum and vinyl siding and I wasn't sure how it would look. The shutters were done, my small deck area was stained and my neighbors mud room was done.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

12/02/2015

The working crew that came out was excellent. They did a really good job at a fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted & done carpentry work in the exterior of my home.

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

10/01/2015

Time will tell, but all seems good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for carpenter ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2015

In addition to interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services, ProShield can also help you with replacing areas of rotted wood, deck staining, pressure washing, drywall repair and wallpaper removal. Through our sister company ProShield Exteriors we can also build or renovate your deck and replace your roof and/or siding.

NA