Owner-operated. ...

09/10/2011

Collectively, over 41 issues were identified on review of this project by subsequent contractors, but for the purpose of this communication the top four (4) will be detailed. These issues include, the installation of a heating system, installed weight-bearing post, installed roof and installed exterior shingles.                                                                                       ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re: Mr. Michael D. Mahoney        150 Elm Street        Hanover, MA 02339      Massachusetts Contractor Registration ID: 102040   To Whom It May Concern:    Mr. Michael D. Mahoney Massachusetts contractor registration ID: 102040, was hired in good faith, to construct a large addition and complete extensive work on the exterior of the existing house.  The expectation of the project was for Mr. Mahoney to complete the construction in a safe and lasting manner. Unfortunately, the construction completed by Mr. Mahoney fell short from that mark and expectation.   Within the first two years from the start of the project multiple major issues began to emerge which where brought to Mr. Mahoney’s attention for correction. Unfortunately, Mr. Mahoney denied his accountability for the outcome of his workmanship.

CATEGORY contractors, decks, remodeling, roofing, home builders, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/13/2010

Their prices were a little higher than I wanted to pay, so I chose not to use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote on building a deck.

CATEGORY decks

07/25/2009

Mike Mahoni has been around for a long time. He knows all of the inspectors and everyone who works with permits, so he went out and got the permit for me. I thought that was nice, because then I did not have to worry about it. Everything went fantastic! He offered us some suggestions for both the deck and the door and was good about listening to our concerns and suggestions. We plan to use Mike ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Mahoni built a deck around our above ground pool, he re-sized the door on my husband's office, and resided one side of our home.

CATEGORY decks

04/15/2009

I think he was just very busy, but we never did receive the estimate from him. If his availability was there, I would use him in the future. He was prompt for the estimate and was very knowledgeable about the questions I asked him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He walked around with me to provide an estimate for a bunch of different projects that ranged from interior to exterior and all kinds of different things. We wanted to have some reinforcement done to a certain part of the house.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/03/2008

The work went very well. I was very pleased. After all the bad experiences with carpenters before. I was very happy with the work that was performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed garage that was off foundation and replaced broken siding that a previous carpenter took apart and never come back to finish the work. Fixed two doors that wouldn't close. Fixed garage threshold and aligned door so it would close. Fixed molding that was coming apart from wall. Removed medicine cabinet in bathroom and will replace with new one when bathroom is finished being painted.

CATEGORY siding, doors, mudjacking

General handyman services, masonry, insulation, maintenance & repair, carpentry, windows, doors, gutters, roof leak repair, cabinetry, minor plumbing, minor electrical, wood flooring, tile, rot damage, decks, porches, porticos, 3 season porches & kitchen & bath remodel.

Roofing.