Hampden Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

The Hampden Veterinary Clinic is a family oriented veterinary practice dedicated to wellness care and senior care of dogs and cats....

02/18/2017

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dr. peck gave our new rescue dog his initial exam, they honored his free rabies certificate from dakin, and included his nail trimming in his exam fee. this is a very shy dog, and they were very patient with him.

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they gave my cat a lion cut haircut,they had to put my cat to sleep to do this.

06/07/2013

Great.  I saw Dr. Viera this time and she was very helpful and professional.  Took a tiny skin sample and reviewed under a microscope.  Found it was infected and wrote a prescription for an antibiotic, another medication, and gave him a shot the alliviate his discomfort.  I thought the cost was reasonable and I was in and out in 20 minutes.  After two weeks our dog is much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office visit to review our dog's occasional skin allergies.

02/20/2012

I have been using them for several years and I find the vets there to be very compassionate and very understanding. They are very good to work with. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hampden Veterinary Clinic in Hampden for veterinary services.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary including wellness and sick pet exams, vaccines, spay, neuter,dental and minor surgery. We treat sick and elderly pets and offer in site xrays and bloodwork and urine and fecal tests as well as tests for heartworm, lyme disease and other tick borne diseases. We always try to accomodate our own clients on an emergency basis during regular office hours.

No major surgery or after hours emergencies available.