DJ Electric

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2010

My company offers the complete package from electrical to audio/ video to home autamation all in one contractor. We are a small company with 3 employees I hold a master electrical license A18026. We offer free estimates and 10% off for Angies list customers. ...

Bogen Electric LLC

101  REVIEWS
Bogen Electric LLC

A clean and proud team who strives to provide solutions to customers electrical needs and takes pride is doing so. Owner operated and a license on site at all times. Free estimates are a small part included in providing the best in customer satisfaction. Each customer's needs are listened to then provided for.

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved one of our thermostats (needed to bring wires to new area, install in wall) and a variety of other, smaller tasks. | |I use DJ Electric about once a year or so. They are terrific, easy to work with, competitively priced, professional, and polite.

CATEGORY electrician

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced ballast in kitchen fixture

CATEGORY electrician

I offer electrical services in residential, & commercial. I also offer home automation and lighting control solutions and I am a certified by Lutron as a preferred system provider (psp) for there lighting controls