Home Depot

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Nescor

73  REVIEWS
Nescor

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

Offers by Nescor on Angie's List

07/03/2017

They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple of windows replaced. There were several service calls, but the actual installation took place week before last. Home Depot actually contract out for a lot of their things. I'm not sure who the actual contractor was.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new Anderson windows and doors, provided and installed. Excellent job, awesome results.

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Anderson windows and installation . Product, service and installation was beyond excellence.

CATEGORY electrician

C

07/03/2015

The first person that we went to was quite rude.  She did not listen to what I wanted to say and cut me off.  Then she tried to sign me up for the most expensive delivery when a different salesperson said it would be less.  Finally, another salesperson came to help and she was very nice, informative and professional.  I got the better delivery price and the grill was delivered right on time. The f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a grill

CATEGORY electrician

02/26/2015

They did a great job. They were prompt and on time. They didn't leave a mess. The only negative was when they were installing the windows outside, they didn't insulate around the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed windows for us.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Appliances, Building Materials, Decor, Doors & Windows, Electrical, Electronics, Hardwood Flooring, Kitchen & Bath room, Plumbing, Storage, Tools & Hardware Lighting & Fans.