Elkin, Dr Jamie

• Angie's List since July 2012

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

06/05/2014

My husband and I have been seeing Jamie for a while now. We have both seen many chiropractors over the years, but both of the Elkins are amazing. They are sweet, knowledgeable and surprisingly strong!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Continuous back, neck, and jaw pain. I've seen Jamie for a while now and not only does he fix the problems, he shows you what you can do at home to make it better yourself.

11/24/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fantastic chiropractor.

06/29/2012

They are very thorough, and they cover just about everything. It is a family practice, and both the husband and wife are chiropractors there. They have got other people there too. The office is excellent, and he has got all the current equipment. I lay down on my stomach on the bed if I have got something and he turns on something, and I feel very good 10 minutes later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Elkin is my chiropractor. His practice is called Elkin Family Chiropractic.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Similar businesses in your area...