DEVINE OVERHEAD DOORS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Boylan Overhead Door

Boylan Overhead Door has nearly fifteen years of experience in the Springfield, MA area. From Sales to Service, Residential to Commercial, our selection and standards make Boylan Overhead Door the perfect choice for quality and professionalism. We can install or service any style, make, brand, or model of garage door or opener. Our service is unmatched! From complete installations to small repairs, we have the expertise and knowledge to get the job done right. Call us today for more information or to schedule your free estimate, (413) 348-4953.

05/24/2016

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired garage door and adjusted a second garage door.The tech was on time and did an excellent job of repairing one garage door and adjusting another.

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my old garage door replaced with a steel one and had a new garage door opener installed. I was very impressed with how well the install went. They cleaned up after themselves as well as took my old garage door and opener. So I didnt have to worry about going to the dump to get rid of it myself. The only thing that bothered me, was the installer also was going to contact me back about replacing my small garage door but never did.

06/10/2014

Very well! Please see above comments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old garage doors (2) and installed new ones. The new doors and hardware are beautiful!! The installer was very nice and extremely efficient. Just took a few hours and the new doors work perfectly. We had to wait a bit for our decorative hardware to be installed- 2 weeks?- due to the supplier sending the wrong ones. However, very nice people to deal with and we got a beautiful product in the end- love the doors!

06/03/2014

Devine came to our home the morning after a lightening strike fried our garage door opener. They replaced a small part to get it working again, but then offered us the option of replacing the unit (the existing one was at least 15 years old). They came the following day and replaced everything for a decent price AND deducted the repair cost from their first visit. In addition, they threw in an ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener

Garage door service & installation