Ruff Life

Angie's List since October 2011

07/26/2013

The groomer found the dog difficult but persisted and did a wonderful job. Unlike the last groomer I tried ( not from Angie's list) who gave me back a bathed but ungroomed dog and wouldn't even charge me. The cut was exactly what I wanted. I had just had the dog for a short time and it had not been groomed in a long time before I got it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
puppy cut

01/07/2013

Angela did a very good job, with details the way we asked, despite our 22 lb schnoodle being very nervous and squirmy. We were very pleased, and added a substantial tip. Our dog came home clean and fluffy and beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shortening and evening hair on our 22 lb schnoodle who is very nervous and squirmy. Cutting the hair on his face and near his anus very short. Plucked the fine dense hair out of his ears to minimize infections. Trimmed his toenails. We brought our dog to Ruff Life in Granby, and later picked him up when she called to tell us he was finished. Later she said that in future, if we want, she would come to our home to do the grooming, if it would make him less nervous. We will definitely be using her service in future!

11/06/2012

Everything went very well. I was there on time. And she was there to greet my large black German Shepard, Sasha and myself. The only question she had was and quot; Is she friendly? and quot; They hit it off right away.. Sasha was a bit skiddish at first. When I went back to get Sasha she was beautiful !!! Her coat was extreamly dry and flakey. And now she is shiney and fluffy. She looks like a dif...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angela is a pleasant and professional groomer. She did a wonderful job on my large black German Shepard. By the time I picked her up they were getting alone very well. It was worth the half hour ride for me. And I highly recommend her to anyone that loves there pets, and wants a great experience for there pet and themselves. Joyce B jbginger2@yahoo.com

07/28/2012

Wonderful dog groomer, really loves her clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very excited to see a new pet grooming service open close to my home a few years ago. In the past I had tried several other dog groomers for my 8 lb Havapoo, with lukewarm results. Other groomers would appear to be listening to how I wanted my dog to look, but when I returned to pick her up, the cut reflected what the groomer chose to do, not what I had asked for..Also after hearing recent reports on the news of impatient groomers actually hitting and killing a dog during grooming, one has to be very carefull who we trust our furry kids with. I was becoming frustrated, thinking of learning how to cut my own dogs hair (Yikes!!), when I saw Angela's sign. I love the fact that she is both animal CPR certified and first aide certified as well. Angela is very sweet, very accommodating and very professional. Her salon is very clean and well decorated. She greets my dog Rohna by name when I bring her in and holds and pets her while we discuss what type of cut I would like. Rohna, let's say,has a lot of energy, and was always very nervous and jumpy when I brought her to other groomers. When I tell Rohna we are going to see Angela, she turns her head and runs for the door. She is happy to see Angela,even giving her kisses when we get there.Angela actually listens to how I want Rohna's hair cut, and she looks just like I described when I pick her up. Angela does a beautiful job grooming, Rohna always smells wonderful when she is done, and she has a cute bandanna on as well. Angela will also file dogs nails with a rounded end, if desired, when she clips their nails.I can't say enough positive things about Ruff Life, I tell all of my dog owned friends, even my brother who brings his dog Oskar to Angela. You will not be disappointed with Angela's care and grooming of your pet, I only hesitated to post this review because I want to make sure Angela doesn't get too busy to see Rohna ! But knowing Angela, she will always find time.

03/21/2012

Great people and great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strongly recommended!