Footie'S Chimney Sweep

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2011

family owned and operated since 1990...

M-Fal Masonry

11  REVIEWS
M-Fal Masonry

Founded in 2002, M-FAL MASONRY INC. brings over a decade of experience and craftsmanship to task on new residential and light commercial construction, as well as handling masonry repairs and remodeling projects. If your project involves concrete, brick, block or stone then you should give us a call. We take pride in all aspects of our work - from our timely communication to your finished product. Give us a call and be our next satisfied customer!

10/18/2017

Called to set up estimate appointment, left message. Received reply two days later. Set up appointment for estimate. Had to reschedule, called and left message. No call back after two days, sent email and received a reply quickly stating they received my voicemail to reschedule. Rescheduled appointment. Never showed up for appointment, never returned my call for the no-show appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New chimney cap and chimney/fireplace repairs.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

10/04/2017

I am a realtor and have had a lot of experience with many contractors over the years - I had a handful of chimney people visit my house and these people from the owner on down were HONEST, RELIABLE, CAPABLE - I cannot say enough good words to express how happy I was that I decided to use them - and they were well decently priced for the work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing a liner that was incorrect size for my chimney, doing pointing work inside and out, checking my chimney for safety.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

09/15/2017

It went fine. They were punctual and efficiently went about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned chimney.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

07/19/2017

Very professional and flexible in their approach. Very good workmanship and knowledge of chimney problems. Very respectful and friendly. Good team. They aim to make the customer satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new wash in the main chimney and caulked the flashings in the main chimney and a smaller chimney. Installed new chimney cap and two smaller caps on outlet pipes.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

09/26/2016

Excellent service and quality work. We run a wood stove 24/7 throughout the winter months. This causes a heavy build up of creosote. We use the anti-creosote spray and logs to help manage this, but we depend on Footie's to keep our chimney clear. They've also installed a flue liner in our second, exterior chimney (on our fireplace) and sealed the exterior when we had some leaking during winter nor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual chimney cleaning, flue lining, re-pointing & sealing exterior chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

chimney cleanings/gas oil woodstoves and fireplaces rebuilding/repointing/waterproofing glazed creosote removal animal removal